AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: leaving game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

shadowinc

i know so many have come and gone from this game, i have really been thinking of leaving for awhile myself due to a few players and their childish acts on this game,i come here to have fun and make freinds,but it seems a few are here to make that time for everybody hell,the hide behind gang tags and higher ups,also there are those that whine to admin,really thought some of them was my freinds,well i guess the point is, i see why so many good players leave the game, i really hope these players get it together oneday

biffbaffboff

So are you leaving or just generalising?

shadowinc

biffbaffboff Wrote:So are you leaving or just generalising?

both ,i have been thinking about iyt for awhile,but just thes past 2 weeks i have really been thinking more about it,the reson for me thinking about it,is it seems when somebody is liked alot ,some players can not stand that and do whatever they can to cause that player probs :wink:

biffbaffboff

shadowinc Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:So are you leaving or just generalising?

both ,i have been thinking about iyt for awhile,but just thes past 2 weeks i have really been thinking more about it,the reson for me thinking about it,is it seems when somebody is liked alot ,some players can not stand that and do whatever they can to cause that player probs :wink:

umm .......... thinking about it or doing it? confusing me now going around the houses. :?
He's thinking about it.

badmanbren

It's a game... It's not that you have a high friend number why I dislike you btw.
Heh. That's kinda funny.
[Image: 211_kleenex.JPG]

shadowinc

badmanbren Wrote:It's a game... It's not that you have a high friend number why I dislike you btw.

well bro that is your call,but i thought you was a freind at one time,but should have known how you was with all the bs you pulled in the past,good luck with your pathetic life

AlienaFerox

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Heh. That's kinda funny.

mean... lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's