AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: leaving game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

psheehan78

::Does the shopping cart right into the worm::

carr9190

SG just stick around and keep playing the game and have fun with your friends, and ignore all other opinions.

dayute

carr9190 Wrote:SG just stick around and keep playing the game and have fun with your friends, and ignore all other opinions.
...or KYS, doesnt matter to me.

Hannibal

I still don't know if you started this thread because you want our opinion on if you should leave or not, or you are just telling us what is on your mind. Whatever it was you opened yourself up to ridicule in this thread. It's just banter, pretty much like what would happen in the pub with your buddies when you make an unthought out statement. Which is a shame because as far as I can tell you are a fair player. Suck it up man and play on, the fat lady isn't singing yet.

Mighke

shadowinc Wrote:i know so many have come and gone from this game, i have really been thinking of leaving for awhile myself due to a few players and their childish acts on this game,i come here to have fun and make freinds,but it seems a few are here to make that time for everybody hell,the hide behind gang tags and higher ups,also there are those that whine to admin,really thought some of them was my freinds,well i guess the point is, i see why so many good players leave the game, i really hope these players get it together oneday

Are you really leaving? This thread began some time ago and you were just online 30 minutes ago. :? Just curious.

Mighke

mudpies Wrote:this thread = blah blah blah blah

oh no, you play a game of crimes attacks and war but you can't handle being mentally pwned from time to time. lighten up "bro". you've acted like a jackass in the past, he's acted like a jackass, she's acted like a jackass, we're all a bunch of jackasses. lighten up dude, it's just a game. if you can't handle it, maybe crime games aren't for you. myspace or friendster might be more your speed.

i could give two [] if you quit playing this game, but since you posted it public you get my thoughts on it. maybe you just need a hug. I bet if you find zeus he'll be able to help you with that.

Hey Mud, what you said may be seen by some as harsh, but you speak the truth. If you're playing a game where everyone commits thuggish acts like muggings, gang wars, attacks, etc., it never ceases to amaze me that people are surprised when they are on the losing end of a thuggish act. The whining on the forum is especially annoying because of this.

I think this thread was started as attention-seeking drama though. There's been a trend in this vein recently.
24.) You hit for 403 points of damage. Dead Horse resists 4 for a total of 399 damage.
25.) You hit for 403 points of damage. Dead Horse resists 4 for a total of 399 damage.
26.) You hit for 403 points of damage. Dead Horse resists 4 for a total of 399 damage.
27.) You hit for 403 points of damage. Dead Horse resists 4 for a total of 399 damage.
28.) You hit for 403 points of damage. Dead Horse resists 4 for a total of 399 damage.

Dead horse dies.

29.) You hit for 403 points of damage. Dead Horse resists 4 for a total of 399 damage.
30.) You hit for 403 points of damage. Dead Horse resists 4 for a total of 399 damage.
31.) You hit for 403 points of damage. Dead Horse resists 4 for a total of 399 damage.
32.) You hit for 403 points of damage. Dead Horse resists 4 for a total of 399 damage.

Mighke

Druchii Wrote:24.) You hit for 403 points of damage. Dead Horse resists 4 for a total of 399 damage.
25.) You hit for 403 points of damage. Dead Horse resists 4 for a total of 399 damage.
26.) You hit for 403 points of damage. Dead Horse resists 4 for a total of 399 damage.
27.) You hit for 403 points of damage. Dead Horse resists 4 for a total of 399 damage.
28.) You hit for 403 points of damage. Dead Horse resists 4 for a total of 399 damage.

Dead horse dies.

29.) You hit for 403 points of damage. Dead Horse resists 4 for a total of 399 damage.
30.) You hit for 403 points of damage. Dead Horse resists 4 for a total of 399 damage.
31.) You hit for 403 points of damage. Dead Horse resists 4 for a total of 399 damage.
32.) You hit for 403 points of damage. Dead Horse resists 4 for a total of 399 damage.

relevant as usual. :roll:

Should this be edited for being off topic?

BlackJeep

"I think this thread was started as attention-seeking drama though."

Attention seeking drama is ALWAYS the case on any "I'm Leaving!" thread.

If you want to leave, just leave. No need for fanfare.

If you want attention, you're getting it. Just not the type you wanted.

This thread is sad to me, that some people have so much of their own self worth tied into an online game played against strangers. You should have seen the ridicule coming from a mile away - and you deserved any bit of it for the attention groveling "please love me" post.

Sounds like you do need that hug. Too bad Zeus quit the game too.

Marlo

Welcome back Shadowguard!

Oh wait, you never left!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's