AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: leaving game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

biffbaffboff

Just for the record id like to say to shadowguard that id very much like him to stay.Dont leave.Please stay because AL would not be the same without you.
Do what I do, coast. Villains are involved in some drama or other everyweek, for the last 2 months I havent a clue whats gone on. I dont get involved, I play my game and chip in when I can. Dont leave yet pal, you are my closest rival at the moment.

biffbaffboff

KWS please dont go,dont go oooooh dont go away please dont go Biggrin

manasabhi

biffbaffboff Wrote:KWS please dont go,dont go oooooh dont go away please dont go Biggrin

Thats a nice and a pretty old song Biff. Oh those golden days. :cry:

biffbaffboff

manasabhi Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:KWS please dont go,dont go oooooh dont go away please dont go Biggrin

Thats a nice and a pretty old song Biff. Oh those golden days. :cry:

They sure were Biggrin

ShadowKid

why are you mocking him he is letting people know that he is leaving so his rivals can see it or what ever but allow the cockyness man

psheehan78

Don't quit SG. I'm sick of my friends list filling up with inactives.

biffbaffboff

No mocking intended whatsoever bro.I just thought the song title was appropriate for the thread and my previous post.Lighten up bro ^^

ShadowKid

im light bro ive no beef with you just statin it looked a bit dodgy to me btw spell checkers my spelling is better then before HAH ! Biggrin

biffbaffboff

you should listen to that song...the good ole days XD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's