AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: leaving game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Can someone give me some tissues? I think I'm gonna cry from someone paying for hits on me. :cry: :cry: :cry:

CRY FROM LAUGHTER. lol lol lol

saint

ShadowKid Wrote:im light bro ive no beef with you just statin it looked a bit dodgy to me btw spell checkers my spelling is better then before HAH ! Biggrin

it's better than before sk

biffbaffboff

Yay i think SG is staying woot good choice to stay bro

1745 Aloha 31 20 Lost in combat to Shadowguard.

Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

mudpies

this thread = blah blah blah blah

oh no, you play a game of crimes attacks and war but you can't handle being mentally pwned from time to time. lighten up "bro". you've acted like a jackass in the past, he's acted like a jackass, she's acted like a jackass, we're all a bunch of jackasses. lighten up dude, it's just a game. if you can't handle it, maybe crime games aren't for you. myspace or friendster might be more your speed.

i could give two [LATE EDIT :oops:] if you quit playing this game, but since you posted it public you get my thoughts on it. maybe you just need a hug. I bet if you find zeus he'll be able to help you with that.

ShadowKid

mudpies Wrote:this thread = blah blah blah blah

oh no, you play a game of crimes attacks and war but you can't handle being mentally pwned from time to time. lighten up "bro". you've acted like a jackass in the past, he's acted like a jackass, she's acted like a jackass, we're all a bunch of jackasses. lighten up dude, it's just a game. if you can't handle it, maybe crime games aren't for you. myspace or friendster might be more your speed.

i could give two []if you quit playing this game, but since you posted it public you get my thoughts on it. maybe you just need a hug. I bet if you find zeus he'll be able to help you with that.

yes muddy called us jack ass's lol

mudpies

off topic: I'm just proud that all made it thru the filter. soon it will read (edited by 8) )
biffbaffboff Wrote:KWS please dont go,dont go oooooh dont go away please dont go Biggrin

I actually liked that song....its up there with "What is love" by Haddaway.... ::shakes head side to side....wanna dance::
::does the sprinkler::
my personal favorite

::does snoopy dance::

mudpies

g2o2d4wp Wrote:my personal favorite

::does snoopy dance::

yay, that was mine
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's