AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: leaving game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Jolabent Wrote:
badmanbren Wrote:Yer... and his jokes are good. SG, you're quite sad, pretending to be your own wife... just saying.

I can 100% confirm that SG and SGsoldlady are 2 different people. Mind you I have taken the time to get to know them both personally outside of the game in real life. Both are awesome individuals with a heart of gold.

it's a game, i'm pretty sure bren was just being sarcastic. yet again, lighten the fuck up folks

JadedRadiance

This certainly is the week for fighting threads in the forums...

*continues to watch silently and intently*

:shock:

psheehan78

If we all got along this game would suck.

I think we all need to drink more Haterade.
psheehan78 Wrote:If we all got along this game would suck.

I concur!!!
psheehan78 Wrote:If we all got along this game would suck.

[Image: ju8u3d.jpg]

SGsOldLady

look here Bren the fag, I am a totaly a differnt person than Shadoguard. He does not play my character. And yes wook haterade is another brand of gaterade. Thanks for pointing that one out. You are such a genius. I should bow down to you and kiss the ground that you walk on. That is exactily what people are talking about. Some players put down everyone else to make themselves feel better. So as for my spelling I can spell however I want to. If I want to fuck up a word that is all on me.
SGsOldLady Wrote:look here Bren the happy person, I am a totaly a differnt person than Shadoguard. He does not play my character. And yes wook haterade is another brand of gaterade. Thanks for pointing that one out. You are such a genius. I should bow down to you and kiss the ground that you walk on. That is exactily what people are talking about. Some players put down everyone else to make themselves feel better. So as for my spelling I can spell however I want to. If I want to frag up a word that is all on me.

i think kissing the ground i walk on is quite extreme, but do whatever you'd like. as i already stated, i have no probs w/ SG and never have. do i want him to leave the game? hell no!......i like the guy, but i do think that starting a thread about how you are "thinking about leaving" and saying that the more friends you have makes you more hated is a little silly and attention craving.

as far as the haterade, i couldn't resist. it was just too tempting.

XxDragonxX

I have read this post and what i see is Shadowguard pointing a fact that he is thinking about leaving but then it seems to me The ******** Family are ganging up on him and for what reason.
If SG wants to quit, he wants to quit. You guys are just making him want to quit more and trying to make him quit on a bad note.

As for SG and SGsOldLady being the same people well thats Bullshit. Many people play and then someone else in the household see it and think that looks like a decent game and sign up.

Crazykid

SGsOldLady

cheers to that one crazykid

Hannibal

To quote Joe Strummer and The Clash
Should I stay or should I go now?
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
An' if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know
This indecision's bugging me
If you don't want me, set me free
Exactly who'm I'm supposed to be
Don't you know which clothes even fit me?
Come on and let me know
Should I cool it or should I blow?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's