AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: leaving game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

badmanbren

Sg's old lady. I'll tell you what you can do, bow down and kiss my ass! Haha, only joking. I just don't see why your husband is crying, I declared war on his gang a few times, and kicked his ass a few times in the past... It's no reason to quit.

biffbaffboff

XxDragonxX Wrote:I have read this post and what i see is Shadowguard pointing a fact that he is thinking about leaving but then it seems to me The ******** Family are ganging up on him and for what reason.
If SG wants to quit, he wants to quit. You guys are just making him want to quit more and trying to make him quit on a bad note.

As for SG and SGsOldLady being the same people well thats cowplop. Many people play and then someone else in the household see it and think that looks like a decent game and sign up.

Crazykid

I dont know why you need to post in the forums you may quit the game.If i were gonna quit id just........not log in again.If i was undesisive id just see hows things went.The ******** family would not be posting here or commenting on any of this if it wasent put into the public domane to comment on.Seriously if you put your head in the jaws of a lion expect to be eaten :roll:

XxDragonxX

Bren this isnt about you. SG wouldnt quit because of you. Sorry if i broke your hopes but thats the truth.
People quit because they need a break or have became extremely bored with the game.
Could be for several reason or maybe just one.

saint

shadowinc Wrote:
badmanbren Wrote:Yer. Thanks, good luck with yours. You remind me of South Parks Mr Hanky... all the brown stuff. *Sniff *Sniff.

you remind me of a cross dresser on the wronge side of town,huumm,maybe your not a cross dresser just a ugly chick,

alright, it's wrong and an ugly chick

when the word following "a" starts with a vowel, the "a" changes to an and on a separate note you end sentences with periods not commas.

also you should put a space after the commas
saintt Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:you remind me of a cross dresser on the wronge side of town,huumm,maybe your not a cross dresser just a ugly chick,

when the word following "a" starts with a vowel, the "a" changes to an and on a separate note you end sentences with periods not commas.

Saint stay on topic.... i'm enjoying this. :wink:

badmanbren

He seemed to cry a lot to some of the Vills about me before making this thread which seemed to be refferring to me. But CK, you're always right. He's not quitting anyway, just telling us he might. I might quit one day too, because of one reason, or several.

XxDragonxX

biffbaffboff Wrote:
XxDragonxX Wrote:I have read this post and what i see is Shadowguard pointing a fact that he is thinking about leaving but then it seems to me The ******** Family are ganging up on him and for what reason.
If SG wants to quit, he wants to quit. You guys are just making him want to quit more and trying to make him quit on a bad note.

As for SG and SGsOldLady being the same people well thats cowplop. Many people play and then someone else in the household see it and think that looks like a decent game and sign up.

Crazykid

I dont know why you need to post in the forums you may quit the game.If i were gonna quit id just........not log in again.If i was undesisive id just see hows things went.The ******** family would not be posting here or commenting on any of this if it wasent put into the public domane to comment on.Seriously if you put your head in the jaws of a lion expect to be eaten :roll:

I posted in this thread because it seems everyone else was and i didnt want to be left out.
As for you saying you would just not log in again well thats you and some other people do stuff their way.
:roll: :wink:

XxDragonxX

Howlsong Wrote:
saintt Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:
badmanbren Wrote:Yer. Thanks, good luck with yours. You remind me of South Parks Mr Hanky... all the brown stuff. *Sniff *Sniff.

you remind me of a cross dresser on the wronge side of town,huumm,maybe your not a cross dresser just a ugly chick,

Saint stay on topic.... i'm enjoying this. :wink:

What is their to enjoy. :?

biffbaffboff

Well id prolly say goodbye to my friends but i wouldnt post it in the forums.... well maybe i would if i was going like 100% going. :wink:

cheetah

XxDragonxX Wrote:What is their to enjoy. :?

THERE are several things, I for one am enjoying the spelling errors.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's