AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: leaving game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

badmanbren

No need for all them quotes in there. Pyramid king was crowned ages ago. Anyway, CK's right. There's no enjoyment... this guy is being serious when he says he might quit.

XxDragonxX

cheetah Wrote:
XxDragonxX Wrote:What is their to enjoy. :?

THERE are several things, I for one am enjoying the spelling errors.

Well if you are loving them so MUCH, become a english teacher.

XxDragonxX

badmanbren Wrote:No need for all them quotes in there. Pyramid king was crowned ages ago. Anyway, CK's right. There's no enjoyment... this guy is being serious when he says he might quit.

a minute ago you were saying that he was lying about leaving the game. but i must say Bren is right for once There is NO ENJOYMENT in this thread. just another thread were players gang together on one person.

cheetah

XxDragonxX Wrote:[quote="cheetah"]

an English...

I taught history, not English.

badmanbren

XxDragonxX Wrote:
cheetah Wrote:
XxDragonxX Wrote:What is their to enjoy. :?

THERE are several things, I for one am enjoying the spelling errors.

Become AN English teacher. He told you man, "a" before a vowel changes it to "an". You'd be a bad student.

XxDragonxX

Well i still have 1 years to improve my grammer.

saint

Howlsong Wrote:Saint stay on topic.... i'm enjoying this.
lol just pointing out how much AL would benefit from that spell check option cheetah mentioned.

As for you thinking about leaving sg, I hate to see any player quit. I want AL to thrive, even tho I dislike some players that are full of themselves. but seriously do you need to tell us every time you have a thought?

I just want to let everyone who doesn't give a damn know, I'm not thinking about quitting.

shadowinc

well this post was just telling everybody how i felt,but it seems some would really be happy if i left,but even if i do leave it is my own thoughts and on me nobody else,i have made alot of freinds in this game some turned out to be trash but most turned out to be pretty cool,as i have said before think of me what you want,brcause most of you will never know who i really am,those that do have my trust fully,either way if i stay or leave it is on me,so have fun
shadowinc Wrote:well this post was just telling everybody how i felt,but it seems some would really be happy if i left,but even if i do leave it is my own thoughts and on me nobody else,i have made alot of freinds in this game some turned out to be trash but most turned out to be pretty cool,as i have said before think of me what you want,brcause most of you will never know who i really am,those that do have my trust fully,either way if i stay or leave it is on me,so have fun

I havent seen 1 post in here where anyone has said we want you to leave in fact I have seen quite the opposite. I think ur seeing what you want to see not whats being said.

Or is it because no one has posted "OMG you cant leave! How will i get on without you!!"??
So talk to the people you like and ignore the others..I choose to talk to myself often as I am a funny mofo and crack myself up...Thicken up that skin and play on my man.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's