AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: leaving game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Marlo

If that Attention Whoring pic of you is Accurate, I would imagine yours would have gone something like this:

::: does the truffle shuffle :::

Nitromthn

why does it not surprise me that the Villains chumps are bullying yet another player... but what would i know? there ALL pieces of sheet low life's but thats just my 2 cent "Mr. Punisher". i bet more people have left this game just because of there bullying methods.. i like hospital food so i don't care.. until i learn to kiss there ass (which wont happen) i will stay here.. but don't worry i jump out now and then to hit one of them losers..

cheetah

Nitromthn Wrote:but what would i know?

Apparently, not much.

delpot

too long, didn't read.

rebelchild21230

My 2 cents now Sg and his better half are very dear to me he is a good friend good player and defends what he has built up as has Zeus. Look what happen to Ohm all the time and money he had invested and that gang is nothing now. Sg is here for me as many others be it ingame or on the phone. I feel if he lets everything he has done good on this game just go there will be a lot of people that will follow most of us donate so in the long run who will this hurt the most. My thought Zen because the money that goes to donate will be loss.And alot of us spend big time.Why can't this just stop, this is how a game gets ruin. I know he has stopped me from leaving a few times but I do promise if he goes I will be right behind him. So please lets all make peace and play the game before we lose good players. Check my spelling if you wish I could care less

saint

rebelchild21230 Wrote:So please lets all make peace
[Image: hippies.jpg]
Now that Nitro got in here

[Image: kittensaves.jpg]
Quote:'i bet more people have left this game just because of there bullying methods..'

hmm... interesting comment from someone who has performed an online hospitilization twice in 24 hours on someone with less than 2 weeks in the game for no other reason than some friends are showing them the ropes.

Not that I really care... I can take my lumps along with everyone else. Not being able to play for 2 hours if I don't have the stims( or a friend to help out) is hardly a major life crisis. But really, if you are going to try to prove something, hitting someone 1/2 your level is hardly proving anything flattering about yourself.

Scorpious

Well, if somebody smack talks another player twice their level they may just get hospitalized for two hours or more. However, back on topic:

SG is a good person and is playing his character and his wife plays her character. I think they are good people. I think many in game here are good people. Even though there are gangs that I would like to see fall by the wayside there are still good people in those gangs. But, as far asSG and his gangs go I think most of the players inthem are alright. We should all lighten up a tad bit at least. Sound good folks? Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

dayute

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's