AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Please Do Not Take Offense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I voted who cares because it personally didn't offend me but i was very close to voting yes because i know that it could offend many others. Personally i would just change the avater and possibly your name. They obviously offend people. But thats just what i would do.
You asked if people find it offensive, obviously they do. Take it down already.
and i stand FIRM on leaving this game.... i will not have slanderous words thrown at me and blatently iggnored....that word hits me hard and my family.... you guys have HORRIBLE PRIORITIES

grabtindy

JaySin Wrote:i have GREAT respect for every Jew that was meaninglessly killed for thier country and brother's, i also have respect for the cause that put them there,s

So wait, its not random and you really are a nazi sympathizer? Wow.
JaySin Wrote:and i stand FIRM on leaving this game.... i will not have slanderous words thrown at me and blatently iggnored....that word hits me hard and my family.... you guys have HORRIBLE PRIORITIES

Wait now your leaving?
JaySin Wrote:and i stand FIRM on leaving this game.... i will not have slanderous words thrown at me and blatently iggnored....that word hits me hard and my family.... you guys have HORRIBLE PRIORITIES
There is no reason to quit just change the avatar and people won't complain. Does it really make such a big diffrence to you that you have a swastica up or not?

Snoop

I think making this thread may have been your biggest mistake, especially if you don't even plan on changing it, regardless of what people are thinking/saying.
Canosoup, your post confirm's that you guys arent reading this thread in its entirety...get a life.... and try and google the word Kamikaze if you have question's on the other perspective

ShadowKid

i think if zen or err changed ur name u would be fine but since u have nazi in ur name then ur gonna get some unwanted "beef"
I WANT ALL THE "BEEF".... Bring it on.... this game has gotton soft and if all you guys have to do is throw drek on my name for the good of the game them thats pathetic..... i have had this name three times over.... but not until i ask your guys opinion do i get hounded for it and called a VERY DERROGATORY WORD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's