AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Please Do Not Take Offense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
and i also dont understand how you take PERSONAL OFFENSE to a game character and picture of a swastika that can be seen almost anywhere you turn on the internet or even in life, but all of you have stood beside Bisco's actions to call me Retarded....thats Drek!

ShadowKid

Canosoup Wrote:
JaySin Wrote:iand i dont fell that that is a word that should be used loosely...
I have the same feeling with "Nazi."

same here i think nazi should be like this *&t^

lol

goodnight

ShadowKid

JaySin Wrote:and i also dont understand how you take PERSONAL OFFENSE to a game character and picture of a swastika that can be seen almost anywhere you turn on the internet or even in life, but all of you have stood beside Bisco's actions to call me Retarded....thats Drek!

i didnt call u a retard and i know how u feel about a family member i got a cousin who is mentally disabled i should say but it dont bother me one bit
JaySin Wrote:and i also dont understand how you take PERSONAL OFFENSE to a game character and picture of a swastika that can be seen almost anywhere you turn on the internet or even in life, but all of you have stood beside Bisco's actions to call me Retarded....thats Drek!

No, I didn't agree with Bisco. I just think you should change your avatar!!!!! :!: :!:
try to google the word "Nazi" and the word "Retarded"....

which one did you laugh at..... this country sickens me with its generalizations of the mentally handicapped to make it a comedy skit..... yet the moment i use the word Nazi and a Swastika its off with my head.... Grow Up

mudpies

[Image: thumb_Attention-Bell.jpg]

ShadowKid

mudpies Wrote:[Image: thumb_Attention-Bell.jpg]

as much as we dont get on that is a classic Biggrin lol
JaySin Wrote:try to google the word "Nazi" and the word "Retarded"....
You do know that the Nazis killed thousands of the mentally handicapped....right?
i hate revisionists
JaySin Wrote:Does anyone really find my Avatar Offensive......

Now that I think about it, my sig fits perfectly with this thread.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's