AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Please Do Not Take Offense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
BiscoInferno thinks that i should stay in the hosp until i change my avatar :shock:

ShadowKid

BAHHUMBUG MUHAHAHAHA

grabtindy

I, Grabtindy, tried to talk some sense into the character, BiscoInferno, but he's very stubborn and feels strongly about keeping nazis in body casts.

ShadowKid

dude germans not nazis germans afterall they are human beings

badmanbren

Give it up. No matter how nice you act, you ain't getting the job :!: lol

ShadowKid

badmanbren Wrote:Give it up. No matter how nice you act, you ain't getting the job :!: lol

LOL :oops:
Sender : BiscoInferno [3529] online
Date : 5 March 08 @ 6:56:38 pm
Subject : You almost had me.

Try again.

And my post wasn't a joke, change the avatar or my character stays upset and keeps the hits going.

Now Who's The Nazi.... FIRST AMENDMENT!!!!!!

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

grabtindy

I'm not congress homie.

I'll have to check with my counsel, but I'm pretty sure Awakened Lands does not fall under the laws and protections of the United States.

ShadowKid

zen and err are the LAW here god zen and err these are hints you know lol
Have you considered the reason for the dislike of the swatstika? The events of WW2 will never be forgotten. That can cause a lot of upset for people. This is a game..... not real life...... that symbol was no game it was real.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's