AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Please Do Not Take Offense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
it's not Governmental it's civil...... you are infact being a NAZI by telling me i cant have something that i like....and until i get rid of it i will be punished.....that is the DEFINITION of Nazi.

Jola, the events where infact tragic. but i do not go around tellin Muslim's that they should not wear Bindi's or Towel's on thier head....it;s thier right as a HUMAN BEing....

Snoop

Do what you want, but just out of curiosity, why do you like? For what reason do you want that as a avatar?

ShadowKid

technically ive no idea what happend in the WW2 god i wish i took history as a GCSE only a faint idea what he did with the ppl who wernt blonde with blue eyes i think

grabtindy

JaySin Wrote:it's not Governmental it's civil...... you are infact being a NAZI by telling me i cant have something that i like....and until i get rid of it i will be punished.....that is the DEFINITION of Nazi.

Yeah, you're right, that's the definition of a Nazi. :roll:
AS I STATED BEFORE. The only reason i have this as my avatar is for my GAME CHARACTER.

I have beliefs in the Arian Riech, However they are common play....i DO NOT CONDONE the misuse of human's or the degrading of others through Verbal or Physical actions

JadedRadiance

zenith Wrote:I told him that some people may get offended by the swastika. Then he posted on his own to get people's thoughts on it. I don't think he's trying to seek attention. I think he just wanted to know what people thought.

I think people may have been calling him an attention whore for changing his avatar to a swastika in the first place, not necessarily making the thread about it. Wink But I may be wrong

ShadowKid

excuse me zen could we start a history page for the forums lol

badmanbren

JaySin Wrote:tellin Muslim's that they should not wear Bindi's or Towel's on thier head.

Haha. lol lol

grabtindy

He's a picture of cultural understanding, that's for sure.

ShadowKid

badmanbren Wrote:
JaySin Wrote:tellin Muslim's that they should not wear Bindi's or Towel's on thier head.

Haha. lol lol

LOL that is funny Biggrin lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's