AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Please Do Not Take Offense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
ShadowKid Wrote:technically ive no idea what happend in the WW2 god i wish i took history as a GCSE only a faint idea what he did with the ppl who wernt blonde with blue eyes i think

try googling the word "holocaust" that will shed a ton of light on the subject for you SK. That symbol was like an avatar for Hitler.

You asked for the people's opinions, didn't say you had to like them lol.

Snoop

JaySin Wrote:AS I STATED BEFORE. The only reason i have this as my avatar is for my GAME CHARACTER.

I have beliefs in the Arian Riech, However they are common play....i DO NOT CONDONE the misuse of human's or the degrading of others through Verbal or Physical actions

I understand that, but for what reason would you choose to be such a character? There is nothing good about Nazi's, I think we can all agree on that much. So, why even bother? Was is for attention, to shock people? It's just sort of random.
that statement was not meant to be funny.

it was a statement to compare to jola's WW2 statement....

the events of 9/11 were as tragic if not more than the actions of WW2 in the case of american's....
Spectical Wrote:
JaySin Wrote:AS I STATED BEFORE. The only reason i have this as my avatar is for my GAME CHARACTER.

I have beliefs in the Arian Riech, However they are common play....i DO NOT CONDONE the misuse of human's or the degrading of others through Verbal or Physical actions

I understand that, but for what reason would you choose to be such a character? There is nothing good about Nazi's, I think we can all agree on that much. So, why even bother? Was is for attention, to shock people? It's just sort of random.

Why dont you people understand the Random Element of a GAME CHARACTER.... IT MEANS NOTHING....WOW just WOW

ShadowKid

god what about the bombings in britian you know the IRA the new breed of suicide bobmbers killing ppl on bus's the underground
do you tell the rest of thier race not to display thier flag or rights?

grabtindy

JaySin Wrote:the events of 9/11 were as tragic if not more than the actions of WW2 in the case of american's....

Are you retarded?

Over 9 million civilians died in the holocaust, 300,000 US troops were killed in combat; less than 10,000 Americans died on 9/11. Don't be a jackass, read a book. Get some perspective. How on earth you are surprised that people are offended by a swastika is beyond me.

ShadowKid

im gonna let the yanks fight it out lol

grabtindy

JaySin Wrote:do you tell the rest of thier race not to display thier flag or rights?

I'm Caucasian, that flag does not represent my race. That flag doesn't represent any race; it represents a hateful ideology. You're just digging the hole deeper, cut your losses and change the avatar. Don't do it because I'm threatening you, do it to prove you have some semblance of intelligence and integrity.

Just so things are clear, you dont believe in degrading others but you feel you are of THE superior race to all others??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's