AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Please Do Not Take Offense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
JaySin Wrote:Canosoup, your post confirm's that you guys arent reading this thread in its entirety...get a life.... and try and google the word Kamikaze if you have question's on the other perspective

dont even get me started on kamikazes....my grandfather was on a ship in pearl that was hit by those religious/nationalistic extremists....do your research

ShadowKid

i aint got a prob with u im just sayin hey give a limey a break will u
Punisher Wrote:
JaySin Wrote:Canosoup, your post confirm's that you guys arent reading this thread in its entirety...get a life.... and try and google the word Kamikaze if you have question's on the other perspective

dont even get me started on kamikazes....my grandfather was on a ship in pearl that was hit by those religious/nationalistic extremists....do your research

Telling someone to do thier researched based on knowing them on an online game is very biased.... why dont you keep your lvl 43 comments on your villian forum

Wrong, I've read all the post.
Kamikaze means divine wind, named after the two hurricanes that sunk Mongol invasion of Japan. In WW2, suicide bombers became know as kamikazes. Don't call out a history nerd with too much time on their hands.

I was questioning why you would leave for being called retarded. If it's just a game, being called name shouldn't matter either. Please make up your mind.
JaySin Wrote:
Punisher Wrote:

Telling someone to do thier researched based on knowing them on an online game is very biased.... why dont you keep your lvl 43 comments on your villian forum

and again...darnit...its villains...please check your spelling
i have a Mentally Handicapped Family Member if you must know.... and i dont fell that that is a word that should be used loosely....and frankly any person who thinks otherwise is an iggnorant person and if it were up to me i would ban someone for those actions..... Zen/Err Change my name and my avatar i dont care....just knowing that you ppl take this stuff this serious is reason enough for me to go out in the REAL WORLD and live my life off of these GENERAL KNOWLEDGE High school drop out Forum's

JadedRadiance

I've read every post as well and am still uncertain as to why he chose that avatar... In some posts I was getting the impression that it was just to stir things up, in others I was getting the impression that it was a reflection of his beliefs (not what the swastika used to represent but what it currently represents to the world) :shock:
sorry, Villains
JaySin Wrote:and i dont fell that that is a word that should be used loosely...
I have the same feeling with "Nazi."

JadedRadiance

JaySin Wrote:i have a Mentally Handicapped Family Member if you must know.... and i dont fell that that is a word that should be used loosely....and frankly any person who thinks otherwise is an iggnorant person and if it were up to me i would ban someone for those actions.....

I find that statement a bit ironic. You are getting offended that someone would call another person retarded but you are unable to see how others would find your avatar offensive
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's