AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Please Do Not Take Offense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

JadedRadiance

Punisher Wrote:i hate revisionists

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt lol
ok im bored with this topic it was fun while it lasted.....

im actually bored with this game in general....

sad to say i ever even donated to a game where i cant even choose my own character....

and on top of that i cant belive that a 499er would be one to talk about being offended when they use cawk an ballz as gang signs and iggnorant names to get a laugh..... you guys are pathetic

mudpies

sweet. you just made another enemy.

this thread might just be getting fun.
also, sorry for any one whom i may have offended, other than Bisco.......

Jola,Pun,Shadowkid,Mud and the others........

ill change my name and avatar.....

but just know that its a sad day when a game is taken this seriously :?

mudpies

the nazi stuff didn't offend me.

calling my phamily pathetic is another story.
JaySin Wrote:just know that its a sad day when a game is taken this seriously :?

You took a comment in game pretty seriously..... :roll:
i haven't checked in here in a while. is this the thread about retards?
yea well.... that comment is pathetic, not your family mud. i actually used to respect you guys, and if you wanna defend you guy instead of help him along and not make dumb comments and hosp someone for asking a question then w./e thats on you..... i still like ya mud but this game is not appealing to me
Then leave already and stop complaining :roll:

playajam

i didn't read all 12 pages of this but...

personally, i could careless what people change their name to. doesn't really bother me. but changing your name to a military regime which slaughtered thousands upon thousands of innocent people and then making a forum post fluffing yourself is lame

/blog
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's