AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: looks like the SV family has quit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
They could, but you couldn't handle the war without Bender, nor while anyone else in SV was awake. Who would have thought, though?

Nimbus up and fight. Get out of the hospital fully, Klaw, so I can take a crack at that head again.
While you were recovering from your roof jump yesterday, 90% of SV VS spent the day in the hosp while bender slept.

Have any more false info?
Stim out. I'm ready to crack your skull.

Nimbus up, sheetstain. Stop being scared of what you know you have coming.
(2010.Sep.02 09:20 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Stim out. I'm ready to crack your skull.

Nimbus up, sheetstain. Stop being scared of what you know you have coming.

I am starting to think Tommi's bot is stuck. The same words keep spewing out, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
Nimbus up. I'm here to smash your gang, not listen to your retarded rant. Quit being a scared little twat and use your nimbus to fight.

OnwardTowardTheGlory

Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
(2010.Sep.02 09:29 AM)OnwardTowardTheGlory Wrote: [ -> ]Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo

lol EXACTLY!

maybe this will help Tommi:

Expand your vocab bro
Nimbus up. You have energy now. Fight the good fight, puss boy.
(2010.Sep.02 09:37 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Nimbus up. You have energy now. Fight the good fight, puddytat boy.

Seems you're still steaming from GQ last night. Laughable how seriously you take this GAME.

Here's a mail I just got from an SV:

Sender :
Date : 2 September 10 @ 10:07:46 am
Subject : RE(5):(No Subject)

are you almost done hitting us? my ass hurts and want to get back to my training

Reply | Delete | Block User | Report

hold on lil feller, it's almost over.
Get out of the hospital, Boy George. I'm not done with you, yet. Stop being scared of online spankings.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Reference URL's