AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: So much for a fair competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

dayute

I thought this was supposed to be a competition where "any level have an equal chance of winning". Tell that to the Level 31 player thats hospitalized me 18 times in that last couple hours.

Come on really, 18 times. Whats worse is the guy's not even in the top 20 of the competition. Show some class bro.

dayute

3.May.07
4:55:33 am Pullo hospitalized you. Delete
3.May.07
4:30:12 am Pullo hospitalized you. Delete
3.May.07
3:15:11 am Pullo hospitalized you. Delete
3.May.07
2:53:12 am Pullo hospitalized you. Delete
3.May.07
2:50:22 am Pullo hospitalized you.
Thats sad

mudpies

pretty lame but whatever. Those of you who feel for Dayute, I'm sure he would happily accept gifts of stim packs.

TheGeek

He's doing it to help his gang mates move up. Kind of uncooth imo, but not against the rules.

mudpies

you're right, not against the rules at all. that's why I added the 'whatever' to the lameness comment.

vInDicaTed

Quote from Zenith "The challenge is free to join, and only costs action points to participate. Points earned will be in proportion of maximum action points, thus making any level have an equal chance of winning. ... You do not need to be in a gang to be eligible for the individual prize."

There is no "equal chance of winning" if competitors are being hit.
If you aren't in a gang you have no chance at all.

Perhaps Zenith should have said anyone can enter but only "The Biggest & Badest Gang will take home the prize!"

Prises to be awarded "Best Ambush Artist", "Best Shot while Avoiding Ambush", "Most Hospitalizations during Shootout" & "The Ruthless Cutthroat Award"

TheGeek

:roll:

hawk187

Quote:Perhaps Zenith should have said anyone can enter but only "The Biggest & Badest Gang will take home the prize!"

We aren't even trying to win the competition

matt5250

no one is talking about you hawk.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's