AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: So much for a fair competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

mudpies

avarage shootout points per AP doesn't matter. Average shootout points per refresh is what matters. Think of it this way. Someone who maxes out at 17 AP should get near the same avarage as someone who maxes out at 42 AP. The number of AP doesn't matter, it's the percentage of possible AP that does.

Does that make any sense? You should be comparing total shootout points on a full bar of AP if you want to get the right info.

gepetto

Quote:If you guys don't mind...lets publish the numbers and calculate a bit...and finish with the BSing.

I get 4.55 pts per AP and I have 45 pts for 205 pts. I am lvl 21 and a donor.

Stop BSing and publish your numbers!

On lvl 23, using 48 AP every 40 minutes I had an average of about 190 shootout points per 40 minute period. On lvl 24 since last night, I'm using the same 48 AP and I'm averaging 170 shootout points.
I think everyone will find out they are pretty close in shootout points for a full AP expenditure.
gepetto Wrote:On lvl 23, using 48 AP every 40 minutes I had an average of about 190 shootout points per 40 minute period. On lvl 24 since last night, I'm using the same 48 AP and I'm averaging 170 shootout points.

this is because of the level to AP ratio! you earn less points per AP at higher ranks but you also have more AP! As Zenith said, you will probably notice that at full training, a level 23 will earn as many as a level 24.

gepetto

Quote:but you also have more AP!

No, you don't.

You have the same theoretical number of AP allocated to you per day. The number depends on the AP refresh rate. Your cap is higher, but the total number you can make is the same. You get more AP only on the next level where the AP refresh rate grows.

Yes, there might be a bonus if you use a full bar of AP, e.g If I use 51 (my limit) and have to wait 45 minutes instead of 48 every 40 minutes. I'll test this soon.

mudpies

so a lvl 7 makes the same total amount of AP as a lvl 32 in a 24 hour period?

gepetto

No and yes, mudpies, technically all levels that have the same AP refresh rate make the same amount of AP per time (per day).

mudpies

I've always understood it to be like this. If the refresh rate for a donater is 30 min (semi random number), then every donater gets a full bar of AP every 30 min. That means 48 refreshes a day. Player A has 10 max AP and Player B has 25 max AP. In a 24 hour period Player A would get a total of 480 AP while player B would get a total of 1,200 AP.
It works like this:

Player A has 40 max AP
Player B has 20 max AP
Player C has 10 max AP

Player A gets 1 point for every AP spent maxing 40 points
Player B gets 2 points for every AP spent maxing 40 points
Player C gets 4 points for every AP spent maxing 40 points

gepetto

Quote:then every donater gets a full bar of AP every 30 min.

LOL, you might want to keep your current level then. I takes me 45 minutes to get a full AP bar, and I loose 3 in the process. My AP refresh is 6, my full bar is 51. 6 AP x 9 periods = 54 (51+3).

I think AP refresh is defined as 10% of max + 1 for donators. Not sure about rounding.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's