AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: So much for a fair competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

matt5250

It appears that anyone who makes it to the top in this game will use the fact that there are so few constraints to push others out of the game and make it less enjoyable for more still.
It looks like we've probably lost one member of our gang and Im pretty disgusted by the whole thing. Im probably gonna just stop contributing monetarily to the game. maybe if the AL staff's revenue stream starts to dry up because of poor sports like these guys they will change some things.

matt5250

yup, I've lost two friends/gangmates, and 2 more stopped playing regularly in favour of checking in now and then, to people like this.

agamemnon

And it's too bad that this has to happen. Zenith has put together a great RPG and the vast majority of people who play it are good sports and social players. But, they've gone too far on this one.

Jack Daniels

I'll take the high road and edit to avoid a "flame war".

lol

westendtm

If you guys don't mind...lets publish the numbers and calculate a bit...and finish with the BSing.

I get 4.55 pts per AP and I have 45 pts for 205 pts. I am lvl 21 and a donor.

Stop BSing and publish your numbers!

G
196 for 37 Ap

An anverage of 5.3

Im level 17
You have gained 136 shootout points using 25 action point(s).

lvl 18 donor

avg anywhere from 190 to 220 for full ap of 36 i believe

kobalt

err, bout 5.4 for 1 point
Level 6, anywhere from 187 to 227 w/ 15 AP
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's