what in the heck is this?!
2009.Jul.21, 01:54 AM
RE: what in the heck is this?!
No complaints about the xp changes but hospital times look to have been dumbed down a lot on leave attempts.

I've had 3 times below 20 minutes already and just 1 time above 30 minutes. That is well below the norm for me.

I`m guessing that this will have an effect on big hospitalization times.
2009.Jul.21, 01:57 AM
(2009.Jul.21 01:35 AM)shadow55 Wrote:  erm... wtf.. who changed the name of my thread???

It was merged with another similar one by everyone's favorite moderator.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Jul.21, 02:03 AM
(2009.Jul.21 01:54 AM)Fallout Wrote:  No complaints about the xp changes but hospital times look to have been dumbed down a lot on leave attempts.

I've had 3 times below 20 minutes already and just 1 time above 30 minutes. That is well below the norm for me.

Hmm, the hosp time for leaves wasn't altered much, so I am thinking perhaps the few times you've seen were merely low end of the range.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Jul.21, 02:04 AM
hey what percent of your health does your opponent have to take off you before it doubles the xp
2009.Jul.21, 02:08 AM
(2009.Jul.21 02:04 AM)davefromaccounting Wrote:  hey what percent of your health does your opponent have to take off you before it doubles the xp

Secret Smirk

It's more of a percentage than the other end of the spectrum though.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Jul.21, 02:12 AM
im guessin for me its around 8-900+ hp taken off before it doubles.

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2009.Jul.21, 02:20 AM
(2009.Jul.21 02:03 AM)zenith Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.21 01:54 AM)Fallout Wrote:  No complaints about the xp changes but hospital times look to have been dumbed down a lot on leave attempts.

Hmm, the hosp time for leaves wasn't altered much, so I am thinking perhaps the few times you've seen were merely low end of the range.

Never has happened this often.

Also what is stopping players from unequiping their weapons to make themselves worth less xp?
2009.Jul.21, 02:24 AM
(2009.Jul.21 02:20 AM)Fallout Wrote:  Also what is stopping players from unequiping their weapons to make themselves worth less xp?

thats what i was thinking, i could unequip my armor, then attack weak players to lose the 5% and gain norm exp?

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2009.Jul.21, 02:41 AM
I've resisted the urge to make unequipped players worth zero XP for a long time because I know what will happen.

At the moment, people unequip to be easy XP farms for friends. How many people post they are unequipped in the forums? I'd rather see them remain equipped as XP farms than to go naked.

I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't regardless of how things are set up. So let's just see how this works out. Maybe players will start taking off their armor so they can take more damage. Hopefully the players who are close to their level will make them regret it, and bust out with an attack that beats them with no armor on when they aren't expecting it.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Jul.21, 02:44 AM
I DONT LIKE THIS I QUIT!!!! im jokeing but this is a lil stupid cos before youd actually get some real xp now its just like hitting a kitten... do i look like a kitten beater????