what in the heck is this?!
2009.Jul.20, 11:39 PM
RE: Powerlevelling just got harder =(
mick, just pay the $5 a month, cut down on KFC or something to pay for it lol.

nothing is broken in this game, so you want nothing to ever be changed?

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2009.Jul.20, 11:40 PM
Maybe this is meant to slow down the game? There are a lot of players power leveling.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Jul.20, 11:43 PM
I wanted to give a bonus for close fights. However, I had to balance it and do the lower XP for fights that don't even do damage enough to make you worry.

Like I stated before, it will be tweaked.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Jul.20, 11:45 PM
(2009.Jul.20 11:39 PM)shadow55 Wrote:  mick, just pay the $5 a month, cut down on KFC or something to pay for it lol.

you wanna test out that hosp code Twisted

Deathwing'd.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jul.20, 11:47 PM
Geez "don't have a cow" look at it like an experiment... the damn codes have needed reworking in like forever... it never made any sense that i got huge exp for someone who couldnt touch me. And if u have trouble beating ppl up hit the bloody gym... as i was reminded u cant see whats up with 1 fight....Ninja
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.20 11:48 PM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jul.20, 11:48 PM
(2009.Jul.20 11:39 PM)shadow55 Wrote:  mick, just pay the $5 a month, cut down on KFC or something to pay for it lol.

fuck u! my job went out of business, ive got 2 kids. and a criminal record that just recently started preventing me from getting jobs(thanx obama go fuck urself!!) ive been looking for a job for almost 2 years

GAY
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.20 11:49 PM by filthymick.
2009.Jul.20, 11:50 PM
sorry, didnt mean to offend you.

well i guess longlivethew00k will be left alone from now on hey... haha

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2009.Jul.20, 11:55 PM
(2009.Jul.20 11:35 PM)filthymick Wrote:  I EITHER BEAT THE drek OUTTA SOMEONE OR LOSE. there is NO in between for me. this ruins tryin to play for me, in its entirety. by the time i get better, everyone else wil be twice what they are.

AL's idea of weeding out non-donors

There are a lot of people who at least think they are in the same position... I am in a bit of a gap myself right now, but there are still some good targets... but the last statement just doesn't hold water... If the effect is nearly as dramatic as you seem to think it will be, the real impact will be to the top 20, who are also among the highest donors. It will have the effect of curbing the power leveling on the high end, but I don't think it will be nearly as significant as some think... and if it truly has a negative impact, it will be turned down a bit, or turned off.

Personally, I like the fact it encourages people to reach out and try more difficult targets, instead of just beating the same dead horses over and over again. I also like the idea of getting more xp off the people that cost me a couple nimbus to recover from.
2009.Jul.20, 11:55 PM
(2009.Jul.20 11:50 PM)shadow55 Wrote:  sorry, didnt mean to offend you.

well i guess longlivethew00k will be left alone from now on hey... haha

nope he is my bitch. he farmed me like no ones biz while i was inactive and when i came back so he must stay farmed!!!!!

Yea you heard me Cassius you redwing bastard!!!!!!
And to Infinite...... so your saying that im not gonna have to donate more to stay full on nimbus and stims for the more harder targets i have to attack just to meet my goal of leveling? im not saying your wrong but there are flaws.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.20 11:57 PM by JaySin.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jul.21, 12:03 AM
Either way Zen will profit, either people will stop leveling and hit the gym and donate for status or housing or end, ect. Or they will have to donate just to keep up with stims and nimbus. Or people will quit and she wont make as much $.

I like the idea of mixing things up, but I think it will slow things down for a lot of people who are already bored.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.