what in the heck is this?!
2009.Jul.22, 03:42 AM
RE: what in the heck is this?!
(2009.Jul.22 12:59 AM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.21 11:16 PM)Prksoilder Wrote:  its the persons choice if they unequip why would zen change that? Just like its a persons choice to hosp another player... its totally up to you. It can bring you probs but hey you felt like doing it... just like unequipping its totally your choice.

+1 its a RPG you cant stop people from making their own decisions about things like this.
totally agree thats make game more interesting. Its good that weaker plyers have new tactics that they can use aganist stronger enemies. when you remove weapon you give less exp to stronger payers but you can be defeat and hospitalized much easier so its two edged sword
(2009.Jul.22 03:20 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  Actually a person could grow to enjoy this extra exp.... i currently am hitting 2 ppl in my district whom i used to get maybe 350 exp off. I am now getting 700+ for one and 800+ for the other... I hope i'm reciprocating WinkCool
its good that at least one person tryed to use her brain first instead crying to Zenith immediately
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.22 03:51 AM by Rafallol.
2009.Jul.22, 04:06 AM
Unequipers stay unequiped. its your choice no one else's coming from a unequiped player aka myself.
2009.Jul.22, 04:25 AM
(2009.Jul.22 03:42 AM)Rafallol Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.22 03:20 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  Actually a person could grow to enjoy this extra exp.... i currently am hitting 2 ppl in my district whom i used to get maybe 350 exp off. I am now getting 700+ for one and 800+ for the other... I hope i'm reciprocating WinkCool
its good that at least one person tryed to use her brain first instead crying to Zenith immediately

Umm I did whine to Zen immediately... lol because I thought I should have gotten MORE exp in my 1st fight with weebs... lolol

However I did also agree to give the code a chance since one fight was hardly something to go by.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.22 04:26 AM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jul.22, 05:14 AM
haha nice hosp code...wow 61 damage to a person in fair...sorry but this code blows....exp should be higher for tougher players and negative for unequipers

doh
2009.Jul.22, 07:30 AM
(2009.Jul.22 05:14 AM)Punisher Wrote:  haha nice hosp code...wow 61 damage to a person in fair...sorry but this code blows....exp should be higher for tougher players and negative for unequipers
hospitalization defense and new code cause fanny results. (Punisher lost to me doing almost no domage lol) i enjoey it a lot but such results are ridiculus. This two codes shoudnt work at the same time (hospitalization defense or defense aganist muti attacks from one player not both).
i like defense aganst mulit attacks more so i belive hospitalization defence should be removed
2009.Jul.22, 08:28 AM
(2009.Jul.22 07:30 AM)Rafallol Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.22 05:14 AM)Punisher Wrote:  haha nice hosp code...wow 61 damage to a person in fair...sorry but this code blows....exp should be higher for tougher players and negative for unequipers
hospitalization defense and new code cause fanny results. (Punisher lost to me doing almost no domage lol) i enjoey it a lot but such results are ridiculus. This two codes shoudnt work at the same time (hospitalization defense or defense aganist muti attacks from one player not both).
i like defense aganst mulit attacks more so i belive hospitalization defence should be removed

Even with the old code I lost to hosping a level 16 when my stats are pretty good for my level at 25, why does hosping so DRAMATICALLY lower your stats? The only downside should be not getting exp, or if needed make it cost more energy but it's dumb that you can destroy the person in a leave taking no dmg then lose when you try to hosp. Makes no sense ingame or RP in the AL city.

I'd hate to see what happens if I try to hosp someone I routinely take 1 damage or so from in a fight, especially more then once with the new code.
2009.Jul.22, 08:36 AM
Im not sure if it is anything to do with your stats i think when you hosp someone their defence gets a boost im not sure though if thats true something i read on here sometime ago.
2009.Jul.22, 11:48 PM
What Pun didn't mention was he attacked Raf 18 times in a 24-hour period.

The issue has been fixed, so it's water under the bridge.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Jul.23, 08:10 AM
For those that you barely get hit from, you don't loses half the experience point from winning now.

From 350 To 240 - not as bad as 175 as before.

Amend