what in the heck is this?!
2009.Jul.21, 04:15 PM
RE: what in the heck is this?!
(2009.Jul.21 04:03 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  um?? no??

i hit level 30s when i need to and i get 250-350 xp per attack. when theres nobody left to hit, i will TRY a level 20+ to see if they're strong enough, and i generally get 200 XP and say blah, not enough xp.

now i hit a level 33 and get 1 XP. u have no idea what you're talking about in saying "i answered my own question." really. any idea who you're talking to? you're talking to mr. mathcraft. back off

There is no two ways about it...1 exp from a level 33 really is very strange!

Unless that level 33 player has almost NEVER worked his stats then there is no way it should be reduced to only 1 exp point, even with the loss for attacking weaker players. Surely the power level gap can not be that massive?
2009.Jul.21, 04:15 PM
(2009.Jul.21 01:05 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  Hospitalize all non equippers

Yes, non-stop! I have only 3 people I get good exp from (so this definitely sucks for higher levels, congrats noobs, you've got an easy climb to power leveling that those of us who have worked for years never had). One has been unequipped all day, he pops on, equips, attacks someone else, then unequips again. Cowards way out! If you're gonna be attacking others that give you good exp, then if you go offline, anyone that can beat you should deserve the same in return. And if you think you're safe bc the person can't hosp you who just wants exp, you might want to think about who their friends are, who'll throw in the hosp for you.

Long story short, Raf is done power-leveling.
2009.Jul.21, 04:21 PM
I only have one thing to say about people who unequip...there is absolutely no point in it whatsoever.

Look at what you actually lose when people beat you fully equipped. With the people that regularly beat me i lose around 10 exp points per fight.

I can get 500+ exp from a few people, without the bonus. It would take 50 losses to take away what i can make back in 1 fight. So i repeat, there is absolutely no point in unequipping...except to spite the rest of the players in the game, which im sure most people do not want to do.

Plus you never know when you might overpower someone and get a little bonus if you stay fully equipped lol
2009.Jul.21, 04:31 PM
I wonder if,there is a way to track unequipers in fights? If its possible Zen when they lose let them lose 1000 exp

If this can't be done lets have a system where once you equip a weapon you cannot take it off.Only upgrade it.
2009.Jul.21, 04:38 PM
(2009.Jul.21 04:31 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  I wonder if,there is a way to track unequipers in fights? If its possible Zen when they lose let them lose 1000 exp
Exactly, if I get half the exp bc someone that I normally get good exp from unequips, then they should lose double, at least, the exp.
2009.Jul.21, 04:41 PM
looks like it swings both ways... against someone i get bravery points off of.

Attack Type Overpowered by Defender
Attack Result Loss
Total Combat Rounds 36
Experience Points Earned -387.0

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Jul.21, 04:43 PM
the reason people get 1 and 2 exp of level 20-40 players is because they,the defenders, are overencumbered
abysmal check the fight logs
i am fairly sure the defender's level has been recorded to 1-3

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jul.21, 04:43 PM
Tho i do know of 2 people that share housing and a weapon. One levels while one trains and they swap over the item and housing every couple weeks. We dont want to penalise these guys or kill off that part of the spirit of the community Neutral
2009.Jul.21, 04:49 PM
(2009.Jul.21 04:38 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.21 04:31 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  I wonder if,there is a way to track unequipers in fights? If its possible Zen when they lose let them lose 1000 exp
Exactly, if I get half the exp bc someone that I normally get good exp from unequips, then they should lose double, at least, the exp.

i don't think double would change to much
i mean i lose like 17 exp when lvl 40s-50s attack me so losing 34 exp wouldn't really hurt me
i think they should lose at least 150exp to actually hurt

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jul.21, 04:51 PM
(2009.Jul.21 04:49 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.21 04:38 PM)cheetah Wrote:  

i don't think double would change to much
i mean i lose like 17 exp when lvl 40s-50s attack me so losing 34 exp wouldn't really hurt me
i think they should lose at least 150exp to actually hurt

That, and the extra exp losses would give people that extra nudge to do extra, extra training...