why top palyes hate any competition so much?
2009.Jul.22, 10:47 PM
RE: why top palyes hate any competition so much?
(2009.Jul.22 03:49 PM)2asandab Wrote:  I did not read this entire thread but as a new player to this game I have quickly realized that your lvl and your battle stats do not relate exactly as I would expect. Essentially and I could be completed wrong but lvl effects how many tasks you are able to complete where as battle stats affect how tough you are in pvp. So this is my point, I dont understand why I only have the ability to see some1s lvl but not rather their stats or their equipment. I understand that this is, I guess, suppose to create some sort of difficulty when deciding who to attack while, I guess rewarding the player who works their stats rather than lvl. I think this is stupid first because it is completely unrealistic (not that realism has any place) but if my character can some how determine another players lvl how could he not at least tell what equipment he has, if in the fantasy world that is AL wouldn't I be able to see the Big Shotgun the guy Im about to attack is carrying and wouldn't I at least see whether or not he is strong, I am confused on how I could see someone ability to complete alot of tasks (LVL) but yet it is the only thing I can see. I would prefer that a players stats/equipment was displayed when their profile was brought up even if it meant hiding weapons purchased in lands not yet visited by the player as a compromise. I also don't understand why I/A players would not be removed after say a period of 1 year.
I read it. ...and I totally agree. +420 Welcome newb and thank you for your educated opinion that was right on track. We need more folk on here with an education.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.22 10:48 PM by McCule.
2009.Jul.23, 07:17 AM
RE: why top palyes hate any competition so much?
(2009.Jul.22 09:59 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  I had an idea... hide stats, hide level and jumble our ID#'s.... tell us when it will happen so we can all change our names...

Let it ride for a week

Just smoke the good ganja and this will happen as thing are now. This I know to be true