AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: why top palyes hate any competition so much?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Im playing this game allmost 3 years. When I was begining my adventure with AL the stronget players were chris and sarge. When i started to get close in power to them they donated hundreds $ to be sure that I wont be able to defeat them. When new big donators show up like and Pulo they just invite them to their gang. New players show up and gone but that never changed. Anyone who become top palyers behive like that they are just scared to death of playes or any game changes that could threaten their tottal domination.
Personally i just cant get it what is point of playing game when you cant lose? What enjoyment do you have from wining when you know that you cant lose?
Love it.......and I agree. Raf put in the time for sure to get where he is now.......

I play the game to elevate my heart rate.......Wars with Beerstore and Muthas always made my day......

No chance of losing......why bother....... ?

Going to join another gang Raf?
i assume this is directed at me now.....and the hosp code is the devil that ran the top players out of the game a year ago....if you want to have unrealistic fight results that you didnt earn by thousands of game hours and training then i ask you why play.....this code affects all al, but more importantly it rewards weaker players who might actually deserve what they are getting....

and....i do like competition...i dont like taking a game that was pretty fair to begin with, and turning it upside down to benefit all the weaker players in the game

but whatever
I dont like hospitalization code to Its why i dont participate in hospital wars anymore Its no fun when do you have to hospitalize 30 level players or lower.

I just suprised that allmost all top players cry so much that they will get less exp now. so what? does all changes shuld be made to benefit you ? why do you scared so much that lower playes mye wil be able to ean more exp that you ? then they will catch you up wth power and you will start to get more exp agin. The gap between top players and avarege are to big and i will support any change that could reduce it.
And Pun this wasent directed just at you it was your big ego with made you think you like that Rolleyes
You honorably defeat Rafal in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 212 (Since this attack had literally no risk of a loss, you have received half experience.)
Hospitalization Time : 30

pfft

wussy play
Again, someone loses exp after beating someone higher lvl than him, and older. We dont mind change but this is flawed
maybe Im higher level that Punisher but he is so strong compare to me that he have 0 % chance to lose to me so logically he should get 0 exp from me
Any you ask why the top players leave! you've just answered your own question.

Basically you play to get to the next district quicker than Pun. If you then say he cant earn EXP then its a pretty biased game.
this may or may not be on the right track, but ive always thought it would be awesome for each player to gain +1 stat point to their main stat each time they gain a level. i know most ppl have higher stats than their level but it would keep it even for most non donators and make farming them more worth it for the ones that are super tuff.
So you want something for nothing then? why train. why should I stay at a level and train while you hit inactive after inactive to level in order to gain free stats?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's