AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: why top palyes hate any competition so much?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

SisterLynx

Thanks Tommi Smile
(2009.Jul.22 04:32 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.22 03:56 PM)2asandab Wrote: [ -> ]wow i thought ppl playing a free online txt based game would have the ability to read a paragraph apparently i did fail lol

we can read a paragraph you nums*ul*
we just disagree with you. keeping the stats secret is part of the game and i am pretty sure no one wants to give that away
it would take the fun away from things plus it would give Zen a lot of headaches

Yo Long and Redundant . . . you fail and +1 is not a disagreement or any type of agreement or argument for that matter, if you disagree why not just state your opinion, why the insults, is that productive, is this productive? Personally I prefer to keep the stats secret along w/ the lvl/skills and rather display what equipment a person has, I think thats more "realistic" because thats what you would actually see(maybe factor in concealment rate?) but that is just my opinion. I also understand that this can not just "happen" and would take considerably time/effort to create but if I had it my way thats the way I would do it. Was this to long?
(2009.Jul.22 04:54 PM)2asandab Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.22 03:56 PM)2asandab Wrote: [ -> ]wow i thought ppl playing a free online txt based game would have the ability to read a paragraph apparently i did fail lol

we just disagree with you. keeping the stats secret is part of the game and i am pretty sure no one wants to give that away
it would take the fun away from things plus it would give Zen a lot of headaches

Yo Long and Redundant . . . you fail and +1 is not a disagreement or any type of agreement or argument for that matter, if you disagree why not just state your opinion, why the insults, is that productive, is this productive? Personally I prefer to keep the stats secret along w/ the lvl/skills and rather display what equipment a person has, I think thats more "realistic" because thats what you would actually see(maybe factor in concealment rate?) but that is just my opinion. I also understand that this can not just "happen" and would take considerably time/effort to create but if I had it my way thats the way I would do it. Was this to long?

I'm all for hiding level. But change doesn't go over well here unless it makes things easier.

shadowlinger

(2009.Jul.22 06:49 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.22 04:54 PM)2asandab Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm all for hiding level. But change doesn't go over well here unless it makes things easier.

I may get hospd for voicing my opinion here but of fucking well. I have LOST ALL interest in this game as of lately, mainly due to the CRY BABIES here. i cant enjoy playing without someone crying about jobe blow hit me, or the new code is bs (which is true) but damn people grow the fuck up or quit playing. DONT RUIN IT FOR THE REST OF US.

Thor

(2009.Jul.22 06:49 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]I'm all for hiding level. But change doesn't go over well here unless it makes things easier.
But how am I gonna list players by level if you hide it!! Wink
(2009.Jul.22 07:49 PM)Thor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.22 06:49 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]I'm all for hiding level. But change doesn't go over well here unless it makes things easier.
But how am I gonna list players by level if you hide it!! Wink

By coolness level.

Thor

I better be at the top with Dingus then!!
(2009.Jul.22 04:02 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]

You should see how many questions I have during contests about things I specifically post in the competition rules Smile

Level was going to be hidden, but nobody liked the idea. Level is just a holdover from the olden days. You can't see someone's skills or temp buffs, which are just as important nowadays as stats and equipment.

You have no idea what someone's power level is now.
Well, at least until you kind of figure it out.
It would be interesting to reveal the power levels of players and then you can see who exactly it would be worth spending your ep to attack and get good exp.

BadLuck

(2009.Jul.22 07:52 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]It would be interesting to reveal the power levels of players and then you can see who exactly it would be worth spending your ep to attack and get good exp.

I agree it would be interesting, though I don't agree with it. It then makes it too easy and people wont take as many chances. I'd rather surprise someone when they bite off rather than them not even trying.

Weebay

Show the power level and hide our regular level!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's