what in the heck is this?!
2009.Jul.21, 03:55 AM
RE: what in the heck is this?!
(2009.Jul.21 03:46 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  You are missing the point... ppl are unequipping their weapons so you cant get exp off them... I have a solution for it tho Biggrin

You pound XXXXX to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 230
Just so people know I find out you took your weapon off you are now open season.... imo you are also getting onlined for stupidity...

Let me repeat

A weapon cannot be unequiped,just swapped.

I.e using T350 want to use T450 swap it.

Once you have equipped the better weapon you cannot downgrade it.

Sure it will meen your stuck with it,admins could intervene if you were selling it or something.But that would seem the best solution.

This would work.It would sort out the problem in an instant
2009.Jul.21, 04:03 AM
You honorably defeat XXXX in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 358
Hospitalization Time : 13

I used to be able to mug players for more hosp time than this. I can't even remember I got a time this low.
2009.Jul.21, 04:05 AM
I agree with the times.I'll tell you why.There will be so much 15min tick hunting going on,and lots of players log back after 30mins.They won't be "That" bothered because they will be out of hospital.I think the times work well.I also think keeping gang battle times the same works well too.

All in a well worked out update.
2009.Jul.21, 04:10 AM
If you are doing your levelling first and stats later, like i am, then it is a double bonus.

Firstly i have many more targets who can give me exp bonuses because i am weak and closer to their power level.

Secondly, i should (hopefully) be getting farmed less myself cos i hardly do any damage to anyone. I dont even need to unequip my weapon, lol!
2009.Jul.21, 04:49 AM
well, 1 thing i know for sure is that i got to get more targets!!

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2009.Jul.21, 04:53 AM
(2009.Jul.21 04:49 AM)shadow55 Wrote:  well, 1 thing i know for sure is that i got to get more targets!!

Most of the adverse affects seem to be for those who are strong for their level.

One reason being because they need to find tougher targets above their level to get a bonus, but then have less health so in a close stats battle may lose more often.
2009.Jul.21, 05:26 AM
(2009.Jul.21 04:53 AM)TheMace Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.21 04:49 AM)shadow55 Wrote:  well, 1 thing i know for sure is that i got to get more targets!!

Most of the adverse affects seem to be for those who are strong for their level.

One reason being because they need to find tougher targets above their level to get a bonus, but then have less health so in a close stats battle may lose more often.

+1

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Jul.21, 05:30 AM
I like this zen now i am no one's whipping boy. Biggrin
2009.Jul.21, 05:33 AM
(2009.Jul.21 05:30 AM)ShadowKid Wrote:  I like this zen now i am no one's whipping boy. Biggrin

haha not for long Smirk

jj lol

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2009.Jul.21, 05:34 AM
(2009.Jul.21 05:30 AM)ShadowKid Wrote:  I like this zen now i am no one's whipping boy.

I dont know about that SK, the level 9 in our gang says you give pretty good exp, he he! Razz Wink