what in the heck is this?!
2009.Jul.21, 02:49 AM
RE: what in the heck is this?!
You honorably defeat xxxxxx in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 727 (Due to the difficulty of this combat, you have received extra experience!)
Hospitalization Time : 35

Now this i can live with

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jul.21, 03:03 AM
And just to prove my point I took off my weapon and had Howl attack me:

You honorably defeat Ronin in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 190 (Since this attack had literally no risk of a loss, you have received half experience.)
Hospitalization Time : 33

So I guess its back to the bad old days similar to when overencumberence was around. Players will just take off their weapons when they go offline to make sure they are not worth experience to anyone.

I appreciate the effort Zen but this one is a loser. Sorry.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.21 03:10 AM by Fallout.
2009.Jul.21, 03:09 AM
What a cry party!!!

synth v.03.112371

2009.Jul.21, 03:16 AM
Excellent implemention,long overdue.Best update in a very long time.Nice one Zen Smirk
2009.Jul.21, 03:20 AM
You honorably defeat xxxxx in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 643 (Due to the difficulty of this combat, you have received extra experience!)
Hospitalization Time : 32

I'll allow it!!!!!
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.21 03:21 AM by JaySin.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jul.21, 03:26 AM
(2009.Jul.21 03:03 AM)Fallout Wrote:  And just to prove my point I took off my weapon and had Howl attack me:

You honorably defeat Ronin in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 190 (Since this attack had literally no risk of a loss, you have received half experience.)

So I guess its back to the bad old days similar to when overencumberence was around. Players will just take off their weapons when they go offline to make sure they are not worth experience to anyone.

Find tougher targets then
2009.Jul.21, 03:29 AM
(2009.Jul.21 03:26 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.21 03:03 AM)Fallout Wrote:  And just to prove my point I took off my weapon and had Howl attack me:

Find tougher targets then

That's the point. if everyone removes their weapons there will be no tougher targets and no xp.

I thought I was pretty clear on that
And I have it on good authority Raf has already removed his weapon to do this.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.21 03:33 AM by Fallout.
2009.Jul.21, 03:37 AM
The only viable alternative is using number of hits,new npc's,

Or even better...A weapon cannot be unequiped,just swapped.

I.e using T350 want to use T450 swap it.

Once you have equipped the better weapon you cannot downgrade it.

Sure it will meen your stuck with it,admins could intervene if you were selling it or something.But that would seem the best solution.
2009.Jul.21, 03:46 AM
You are missing the point... ppl are unequipping their weapons so you cant get exp off them... I have a solution for it tho Biggrin

You pound XXXXX to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 230
Just so people know I find out you took your weapon off you are now open season.... imo you are also getting onlined for stupidity...
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.21 03:51 AM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jul.21, 03:53 AM
I like the new changes.........Thanks Zen

The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments may be privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any attachments from your computer.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe