Players Rebirth Revisited
2010.Apr.14, 09:26 AM
RE: Players Rebirth Revisited
Sounds like a great idea Zen. I would seriously consider doing it myself if the rebirth credits time frame and % of wealth returned was reasonable.

bite my shiny metal ass

2010.Apr.14, 09:51 AM
my main question is if in time we would get back all the credits invested in the account

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2010.Apr.14, 10:29 AM
(2010.Apr.14 05:37 AM)Rafallol Wrote:  Well you could have one account and 2 playable characters Smile
rebirth or clones are both very interesting idea but I think woud be much beter If you concentrate on things you already started like new career's abilities , or skills

+1

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2010.Apr.14, 10:57 AM
The way I read it, the long term benefit would be superior to your original char. The drawback is time lost already, bottom of the pile again, but for players looking to the very long term it would be a good/great idea.

I was playing a ps3 game last week, completed it and started it again. It was called balders gate. You could bring in your original char, to play over again, it had a small benefit 2nd time around so I can see this working in this game too.
2010.Apr.14, 11:18 AM
I love it when my finger pokes through the toilet paper!

Just sayin!
2010.Apr.14, 11:20 AM
(2010.Apr.14 11:18 AM)Dingus Wrote:  I love it when my finger pokes through the toilet paper!

Just sayin!

That's the closest to getting any ass Dingus gets.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Apr.14, 11:21 AM
F'n one-ply. Whoever invented that stuff should be shot.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Apr.14, 11:23 AM
:::::smells finger:::::
2010.Apr.14, 11:25 AM
(2010.Apr.14 11:21 AM)w00k Wrote:  F'n one-ply. Whoever invented that stuff should be shot.

I can't make this shit up....

Joseph C. Gayetty of New York started producing the first packaged toilet paper in the U.S. in 1857. It consisted of pre-moistened flat sheets medicated with aloe and was named "Gayetty’s Medicated Paper". Gayetty's name was printed on every sheet.

taken from http://nobodys-perfect.com/vtpm/exhibith...story.html

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Apr.14, 11:26 AM
(2010.Apr.14 10:57 AM)JohnRambo Wrote:  The way I read it, the long term benefit would be superior to your original char. The drawback is time lost already, bottom of the pile again, but for players looking to the very long term it would be a good/great idea.

I was playing a ps3 game last week, completed it and started it again. It was called balders gate. You could bring in your original char, to play over again, it had a small benefit 2nd time around so I can see this working in this game too.

There are many games with the Reincarnation/Rebirth feature, such as Disgaea and Chrono Trigger. They added some great replay value to the game.

To be fair, beside the wealth system, there should also be an activity system in place. This system should be based on the amount of attacks and the amount of energy the player has spend in training during the whole AL career.
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.14 01:29 PM by ZeonOne.

Amend