Players Rebirth Revisited
2010.Apr.14, 11:31 AM
RE: Players Rebirth Revisited
Zeon stay on topic! TP for my bunghole is the new title

Thanks!
2010.Apr.14, 11:45 AM
So, who else has won the game and are ready to restart?

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Apr.14, 11:56 AM
(2010.Apr.14 11:45 AM)Leopard Wrote:  So, who else has won the game and are ready to restart?

I dunno...master reset...I would only be down if we got every dollars worth donated back in creds at lvl 1. could be interesting. still would be wack we lose everything we put into our characters all the work for nothing...I'd rather just wait for Pun and Cheetah to retire lol.
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.14 12:13 PM by Monk.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Apr.14, 12:51 PM
Would you get your money spent on implants back?

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Apr.14, 03:39 PM
People back on topic now. We're talking about a possible new feature to the game that might change everything. The list of top players could be changed in a single day leaving us with a new list of AL royalty to worship. Plus take into consideration that we owe Zen enough to listen to one of her ideas for once and not get wrapped up talking about Dingus' butt or what he had for dinner last night.
2010.Apr.14, 03:43 PM
(2010.Apr.14 03:23 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  i believe it's also loaded with protien. not sure though

Yep. Loaded in protein. It's why female mammals eat it. Keeps the scent of blood away from the vulnerable litter and good source of easily available energy after the exhaustion of delivery.

I'd love to see character rebirth if the value is done well. How would the value of borgs be calculated? As dollars or stats?
2010.Apr.14, 04:08 PM
I also wonder about career ranks, some people put a lot of timing getting fairly high so it would pay off in the future, but if there was rebirthing there would be a serious waste in dev points to just give it up

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Apr.14, 04:11 PM
(2010.Apr.14 04:08 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  I also wonder about career ranks, some people put a lot of timing getting fairly high so it would pay off in the future, but if there was rebirthing there would be a serious waste in dev points to just give it up

also all the experience u gotta get again.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Apr.14, 04:15 PM
(2010.Apr.14 04:08 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  I also wonder about career ranks, some people put a lot of timing getting fairly high so it would pay off in the future, but if there was rebirthing there would be a serious waste in dev points to just give it up

nevermind...i reads to me like you lose it all and start anew. gaining enhancement options along the way. where's the guinea pig?
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.14 04:23 PM by spacebird.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Apr.14, 04:16 PM

Skills took a !@#? long time, too. A rank 10 has to be worth quite a bit, as that can't be bought back.