Players Rebirth Revisited
2010.Apr.16, 06:47 PM
RE: Players Rebirth Revisited
(2010.Apr.16 06:44 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.15 06:55 PM)Thor Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.15 06:47 PM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.15 06:38 PM)Thor Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.15 01:44 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  should beta test this...give everyone a set amount to afterbirth credits and speed the time span up so we can see what kind of bonus and such is being kicked around.

I volunteer and who knows, could make me come back!!

You people have no idea what it feels like to have never earned a damn battle point and what pleasure ot would bring to myself to fight and earn 1 or 3 or even better 10 battle points!!!!!!!

Zen, I officially give my borged out body to the science for testing purposes!

Hi Thor!!

I hear ya about battle pts.. Yeah for me too i get fick nothing and haven't almost sing that portion of the game came out... If rebirth had been an option then i probably would have restarted as well, just to feel useful.

I think that if it is a fairly easy code or has already been done it should def be an option. Anyone who is hounding this to death has actually then stated they wouldn't do it. If u wouldn't do it quit worrying about it. The option is there for the ppl that do.
Are you saying your borgs prevented you from getting any battle points?
No, im saying the tons of useless res borgs i have made my power level too high for my real strength, sp players were either too easy or too hard. took months before 2 players caught up enough to be worth 1 point to me and they were freaking hard to beat by that time!!

Hi Howl Nurse

(2010.Apr.15 06:55 PM)Thor Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.15 06:47 PM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.15 06:38 PM)Thor Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.15 01:44 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  should beta test this...give everyone a set amount to afterbirth credits and speed the time span up so we can see what kind of bonus and such is being kicked around.

I volunteer and who knows, could make me come back!!

You people have no idea what it feels like to have never earned a damn battle point and what pleasure ot would bring to myself to fight and earn 1 or 3 or even better 10 battle points!!!!!!!

Zen, I officially give my borged out body to the science for testing purposes!

Hi Howl Nurse

Hi Thor!!

I hear ya about battle pts.. Yeah for me too i get fick nothing and haven't almost sing that portion of the game came out... If rebirth had been an option then i probably would have restarted as well, just to feel useful.

I think that if it is a fairly easy code or has already been done it should def be an option. Anyone who is hounding this to death has actually then stated they wouldn't do it. If u wouldn't do it quit worrying about it. The option is there for the ppl that do.
Are you saying your borgs prevented you from getting any battle points?
WHAADEBITCHCHANGEDPOSTDEWHAAA
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.16 06:50 PM by spacebird.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Apr.16, 09:31 PM
you would have to come along while me and the posty thingy were having issues...

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Oct.01, 07:02 AM
this is an interesting thing. To make it more appealing, this could come with some new cyberware in the chop shop. this way young and old(reborn) players get something out of it. reborn players could not just create clones of their older version or to avoid mistakes done before, but also do something new Eek
This would also represent innovations in AL, time goes on.

New implants could be e.g.
-implanted Skill-software (like in Necromancer)
-Organs which give a bonus to energy or action points (permant or regeneration)
-faster hit-point regeneration
-lmplants for intelligence and endurance

[Image: cyborg.jpg]
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.01 07:43 AM by benzon.
2010.Oct.01, 10:14 AM
We could Just beat the hell out rebirthed players until They quit for good. Or Just pick on them.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Oct.03, 01:05 PM
The higher level u go, the power balance become more saturated.

That's how I feel.

Maybe reborn player can break that cycle and raise the bar for a little

Amend