Players Rebirth Revisited
2010.Apr.14, 07:13 PM
RE: Players Rebirth Revisited
(2010.Apr.14 05:33 PM)thehustler Wrote:  just launch awakenedlands 2.0. that way ppl can start again and keep their current character. a new game where newer ppl can feel they have a chance to get in at the beggining. Smile

+1
I've always been a proponent of this idea.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Apr.14, 07:44 PM
Some don't want to.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Apr.14, 09:31 PM
(2010.Apr.14 12:51 PM)w00k Wrote:  Would you get your money spent on implants back?

Was this ever answered?
2010.Apr.15, 12:03 AM
The more i think about this idea the more i like it and would probably use it in the future i think, but i had another question..

the hardest part for a non donator when they are younger and a lower level is getting donator status in my opinion, i think it would be more appealing to me if i could transfer the amount of donator days my character has now to the rebirthed character...

that way it would give me time to level up my character so i could crime a sufficient amount of money to purchase credits on my own...after having donator status in this game playing without it makes it a lot less appealing...

edit: unless with these rebirthing credits those left over days are reverted to credits and rewarded at the start this would be a non issue...
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.15 12:05 AM by Duchbag69.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Apr.15, 01:07 PM
(2010.Apr.14 09:31 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.14 12:51 PM)w00k Wrote:  Would you get your money spent on implants back?

Was this ever answered?

Borgs are part of the "wealth" of the player. So in a roundabout way, borgs would reflect on the rebirth credits.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2010.Apr.15, 01:10 PM
This Idea is FUBAR!
2010.Apr.15, 01:13 PM
I like the idea. The monotony of AL can get way f'n boring once you reach a certain point.

Unless maybe we just put out some new content to keep us all occupied? Biggrin

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Apr.15, 01:16 PM
Oh great the new stuff is coming out soon. Be out any day now. Zen told me 2 years ago
2010.Apr.15, 01:44 PM
should beta test this...give everyone a set amount to afterbirth credits and speed the time span up so we can see what kind of bonus and such is being kicked around.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Apr.15, 01:46 PM
(2010.Apr.15 01:16 PM)Dingus Wrote:  Oh great the new stuff is coming out soon. Be out any day now. Zen told me 2 years ago

I was told that too!!Neutral

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl