Players Rebirth Revisited
2010.Apr.15, 02:50 PM
RE: Players Rebirth Revisited
(2010.Apr.15 01:16 PM)Dingus Wrote:  Oh great the new stuff is coming out soon. Be out any day now. Zen told me 2 years ago

and yet here you still are.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2010.Apr.15, 06:38 PM
(2010.Apr.15 01:44 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  should beta test this...give everyone a set amount to afterbirth credits and speed the time span up so we can see what kind of bonus and such is being kicked around.

I volunteer and who knows, could make me come back!!

You people have no idea what it feels like to have never earned a damn battle point and what pleasure ot would bring to myself to fight and earn 1 or 3 or even better 10 battle points!!!!!!!

Zen, I officially give my borged out body to the science for testing purposes!
2010.Apr.15, 06:44 PM
(2010.Apr.15 06:38 PM)Thor Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.15 01:44 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  should beta test this...give everyone a set amount to afterbirth credits and speed the time span up so we can see what kind of bonus and such is being kicked around.

You people have no idea what it feels like to have never earned a damn battle point and what pleasure ot would bring to myself to fight and earn 1 or 3 or even better 10 battle points!!!!!!!

Interesting

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2010.Apr.15, 06:47 PM

Are you saying your borgs prevented you from getting any battle points?

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Apr.15, 06:55 PM
(2010.Apr.15 06:47 PM)Brugada Wrote:  

No, im saying the tons of useless res borgs i have made my power level too high for my real strength, sp players were either too easy or too hard. took months before 2 players caught up enough to be worth 1 point to me and they were freaking hard to beat by that time!!

Hi Howl Nurse
2010.Apr.15, 07:10 PM
yup res blows Smile hi thor

doh
2010.Apr.15, 07:17 PM
don't know if this has been asked yet but zen mentioned that you would have a tag saying who you rebirthed from.

If this is the case then doesnt that detract from the idea that you can rebirth to escape mistakes made with your old char eg. jaysin.

If you were tagged with your old char and you had enemies then it is also a possibility that they will make life very difficult for the rebirthed char eg. constant hosping. (although this is now grounds to be locked up... apparently)
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.15 07:18 PM by dnbrocks.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Apr.16, 08:59 AM
Anyone who enjoys the journey through the ranks and the challenges that come with it should def be able to do it...

It is almost appealing at times.... But doubt I would choose that route.

A year ago I might have though.
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.16 09:00 AM by randomjacker.
2010.Apr.16, 09:18 AM
(2010.Apr.16 08:59 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  Anyone who enjoys the journey through the ranks and the challenges that come with it should def be able to do it...

It is almost appealing at times.... But doubt I would choose that route.

A year ago I might have though.

Go for it. I have an Armored Vest you can have as a rebirthday present Razz
2010.Apr.16, 06:44 PM
(2010.Apr.15 06:55 PM)Thor Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.15 06:47 PM)Brugada Wrote:  

No, im saying the tons of useless res borgs i have made my power level too high for my real strength, sp players were either too easy or too hard. took months before 2 players caught up enough to be worth 1 point to me and they were freaking hard to beat by that time!!

Hi Howl Nurse

Hi Thor!!

I hear ya about battle pts.. Yeah for me too i get fick nothing and haven't almost since that portion of the game came out... If rebirth had been an option then i probably would have restarted as well, just to feel useful.

I think that if it is a fairly easy code or has already been done it should def be an option. Anyone who is hounding this to death has actually then stated they wouldn't do it. If u wouldn't do it quit worrying about it. The option is there for the ppl that do.
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.16 06:48 PM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl