AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 'Twas the weeks before Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
(2009.Dec.09 01:35 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly..Not as fun as last year's Christmas war. Last year wasn't preempted, and there was an actual reason behind it other than to have some fun. Putting it out there before hand took the edge off..But I guess it'll go as long as it'll go.

good post
(2009.Dec.09 01:59 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.09 01:41 PM)PropositionJoe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.09 01:35 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly..Not as fun as last year's Christmas war. Last year wasn't preempted, and there was an actual reason behind it other than to have some fun. Putting it out there before hand took the edge off..But I guess it'll go as long as it'll go.

Exactly. Last year was a real war. This is pure gheyness that nobody is interested in.

Eh..I was interested, all up until the declaration that it was happening. Should of just blasted everybody and let them pick up their teeth while knocking out ours.
Agreed, posting on the forums giving everybody a day to pick sides ruined it. I had alot more fun last year and all I did then was try to zerk CI 3 times and failed. Last year their was motivation and a reason to be fighting, now I feel like I'm fighting just to empty my bank account.
all i want to know is if things would be any different if they had just started hitting instead of posting a thread saying that they were going to? if they had just started attacking, there is absolutely no difference from last year.

as far as sw goes, we were staying away until we were obviously baited...and that was apparent before sv even posted the thread. recently we've been involved in more hosp wars (aka moneypits) then ANY OTHER gang...i guess our time and money are worth less than everyone elses.

everyone is whining saying sv is just swinging their c0cks around (which they are) but they tried to give the community what they wanted...or at least what more than a handful of players stated in the forums ALL of this year.

the only way to do something like this and keep everyone happy is by doing something similar to the memorial day contest.
(2009.Dec.09 02:47 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]

Exactly. Last year was a real war. This is pure gheyness that nobody is interested in.

Eh..I was interested, all up until the declaration that it was happening. Should of just blasted everybody and let them pick up their teeth while knocking out ours.
Agreed, posting on the forums giving everybody a day to pick sides ruined it. I had alot more fun last year and all I did then was try to zerk CI 3 times and failed. Last year their was motivation and a reason to be fighting, now I feel like I'm fighting just to empty my bank account.

isn't it fun?
Sorry if it seems we pick on wrangers spacebird but you are one of the only gangs that put up a fight!
Believe it or not, hosping your members isnt as much fun as it used to be.

JohnRambo

(2009.Dec.09 02:47 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]

I think last years war cost diss in the region of 50 mil , someone else can carry the can this year lol
keep doing it... your owner says it's fun.
So when is this Christmas war starting?

JohnRambo

(2009.Dec.09 02:56 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]So when is this Christmas war starting?

If, when we decide to engage. Don't hold your breath for diss to come out fighting like last year though. You could die waiting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reference URL's