AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 'Twas the weeks before Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
(2009.Dec.08 10:45 PM)McCule Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.08 10:42 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.08 10:41 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]we

Rolleyes
spot on'd

E.D.'d
you mean special ed'd for sw

SisterLynx

Now thats interesting, tell me more. There is a thing called special erectile dysfunction? How is that special?
a limp noodle is a limp noodle. Not seeing the special part?
Wonder what it would be like if Zen did a little reorganizing gangs, just for a day or week. Scatter all the higher players to other gangs. Give some sort of competion then. And a reason to play against their friends. What at least 80 people been playing this game longer than two years. Not lose loyalty days. Or limit the number of veterans per gang. Make them start there own gangs to continue. Just thinkin". Might not have thot it out.
(2009.Dec.08 10:54 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]Now thats interesting, tell me more. There is a thing called special erectile dysfunction? How is that special?

lmao
(2009.Dec.08 10:54 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]Now thats interesting, tell me more. There is a thing called special erectile dysfunction? How is that special?
Wonder what it would be like if Zen did a little reorganizing gangs, just for a day or week. Scatter all the higher players to other gangs. Give some sort of competion then. Not lose loyalty days. Or limit the number of veterans per gang. Make them start there own gangs to continue. Just thinkin". Might not have thot it out.

Well this as a comp sounds fun, while keeping loyalty etc intact...
(2009.Dec.08 10:54 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]Wonder what it would be like if Zen did a little reorganizing gangs, just for a day or week. Scatter all the higher players to other gangs. Give some sort of competion then. And a reason to play against their friends. What at least 80 people been playing this game longer than two years. Not lose loyalty days. Or limit the number of veterans per gang.
+2
2 big gangs. Set an RSVP date and let the computer distribute even-powerlevel players between the two. Track all stats for both gangs and give ten tags away.
(2009.Dec.08 11:33 PM)McCule Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.08 10:54 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]Wonder what it would be like if Zen did a little reorganizing gangs, just for a day or week. Scatter all the higher players to other gangs. Give some sort of competion then. And a reason to play against their friends. What at least 80 people been playing this game longer than two years. Not lose loyalty days. Or limit the number of veterans per gang.
+2
2 big gangs. Set an RSVP date and let the computer distribute even-powerlevel players between the two. Track all stats for both gangs and give ten tags away.

Not two. Like a tournament. Randomized teams of daily active players competing...It would never go right though....
Awakened lands fantasy draft competition lol...

not a bad idea....

5 hideouts, same stats, same amount of people with equal strengths, hideout that earns the most gang points wins, each individual gets a cash/credit prize.... MVP's for most gang points stolen or just those most valuable to the gang get a unique or extra cash or credits... just a quick idea

could be fun

SisterLynx

Why not three to five gangs? Some odd number amout at least. By level and past activity. Level 20 and above. Give the lower levels a goal to get too, in the future. Olympic al games. OH that could be special. lol
(2009.Dec.08 11:41 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]Awakened lands fantasy draft competition
EXCELLENT! or I can spell it wrong for you Europeans.... Excellente'! That would be cool.
(2009.Dec.09 12:17 AM)McCule Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.08 11:41 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]Awakened lands fantasy draft competition
EXCELLENT! or I can spell it wrong for you Europeans.... Excellente'! That would be cool.

Damnit I'm agreeting with CI here. But this sounds really awesome.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reference URL's