AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 'Twas the weeks before Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
so what gangs with who?
Hey whoa! Lay off the pot!
(2009.Dec.09 01:17 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]so what gangs with who?

It's supposed to be SV plus all the gangs they protect (VS, Lycan, Rif Raf and I think most of the Shadows)
Versus
Everyone until they cry uncle. Crying uncle doesn't work, we tried that. so hopefully Pun or Cheet will come on and tell us the new rules, or maybe they'll tell Moriarty what to tell us, either way, all of AL wants to know.

SisterLynx

Is this where that "special" limp noodle comes in?

hitolo

(2009.Dec.09 01:25 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]Is this where that "special" limp noodle comes in?

*dingus walks in* lol
Honestly..Not as fun as last year's Christmas war. Last year wasn't preempted, and there was an actual reason behind it other than to have some fun. Putting it out there before hand took the edge off..But I guess it'll go as long as it'll go.

PropositionJoe

(2009.Dec.09 01:35 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly..Not as fun as last year's Christmas war. Last year wasn't preempted, and there was an actual reason behind it other than to have some fun. Putting it out there before hand took the edge off..But I guess it'll go as long as it'll go.

Exactly. Last year was a real war. This is pure gheyness that nobody is interested in.
(2009.Dec.09 01:28 PM)hitolo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.09 01:25 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]Is this where that "special" limp noodle comes in?

*dingus CRAWLS OFF MY WIFE* lol

EDIT'D
(2009.Dec.09 01:41 PM)PropositionJoe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.09 01:35 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly..Not as fun as last year's Christmas war. Last year wasn't preempted, and there was an actual reason behind it other than to have some fun. Putting it out there before hand took the edge off..But I guess it'll go as long as it'll go.

Exactly. Last year was a real war. This is pure gheyness that nobody is interested in.

Eh..I was interested, all up until the declaration that it was happening. Should of just blasted everybody and let them pick up their teeth while knocking out ours.
(2009.Dec.09 01:59 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.09 01:41 PM)PropositionJoe Wrote: [ -> ]

Eh..I was interested, all up until the declaration that it was happening. Should of just blasted everybody and let them pick up their teeth while knocking out ours.
Wow, a Villain telling it like it is. Thank you Tommi! These last two comments have totally redeemed you from all of the idiotic things you've said up until today. Merry Christmas. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reference URL's