AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 'Twas the weeks before Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
(2009.Dec.09 09:30 AM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.09 08:52 AM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]*YAWN* When does this, lamest of lame, wanna be competition end? When did it start? Who organized this dumb thing?

for once I agree with you

and you havent even been hosped yet.
(2009.Dec.09 09:31 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.09 08:52 AM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]*YAWN* When does this, lamest of lame, wanna be competition end? When did it start? Who organized this dumb thing?

and you havent even been hosped yet.

Oh no. please don't. Me so scared

See, we are best of friends already!! Cool
This is an epic fail by SV.

I have an idea, why don't you guys split your gang into 2 gangs and war each other!

surely you are afraid of a fair fight Wink
(2009.Dec.09 09:34 AM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]

See, we are best of friends already!! Cool

Rolleyes

I especially like how SV decides that when a gang gets messed with/hosp'd by another they need to step in, but when they feel like hopsing all of AL it's a contest.
I agree. This pathetic attempt at getting last year's fun renewed is NOT GOING TO WORK.

People don't like you, and we aren't going to inflate your already oversized e-egos by partaking in this stupid activity.

Well, maybe Space Wranglers will.
rinse and repeat....

NO ONE IS DENYING THAT THIS IS QUEER AS HELL.

chill the fk out people.

CrazyMatt

So little courage. With respect to those that are brave, for the most part your gangs do not reflect those few.
(2009.Dec.09 09:42 AM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]I agree. This pathetic attempt at getting last year's fun renewed is NOT GOING TO WORK.

People don't like you, and we aren't going to inflate your already oversized e-egos by partaking in this stupid activity.

we didnt even really partake. i was trying to protect my gangmates by hosping behemouth after he hosped 3 of my guys late Mon night.

then....all of a suddden, SV started beating us all up again (like they do). spacebird is a warrior and has been fighting like a wild animal and CC has been trying as well. i've grown scared of SV and am in hiding.
(2009.Dec.09 09:48 AM)CrazyMatt Wrote: [ -> ]So little courage. With respect to those that are brave, for the most part your gangs do not reflect those few.

You're aware this is a text-based online RPG, right? Courage and bravery are neither prerequisites or a factor AT ALL in this arena.

If you'd like to know about courage and bravery I'll introduce you to some of my co-workers... You can tell them how brave you are by clicking "hospitalize" knowing your daddy gang is always watching.

STFU.
(2009.Dec.09 09:49 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.09 09:42 AM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]I agree. This pathetic attempt at getting last year's fun renewed is NOT GOING TO WORK.

we didnt even really partake. i was trying to protect my gangmates by hosping behemouth after he hosped 3 of my guys late Mon night.

then....all of a suddden, SV started beating us all up again (like they do). spacebird is a warrior and has been fighting like a wild animal and CC has been trying as well. i've grown scared of SV and am in hiding.

Classic SV. When they do it, it's OK. Anyone else and it's a travesty and the AL police need to show up.

(Or whine to Zen) - either one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reference URL's