AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 'Twas the weeks before Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
(2009.Dec.09 09:49 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.09 09:42 AM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]I agree. This pathetic attempt at getting last year's fun renewed is NOT GOING TO WORK.

People don't like you, and we aren't going to inflate your already oversized e-egos by partaking in this stupid activity.

Well, maybe Space Wranglers will.

we didnt even really partake. i was trying to protect my gangmates by hosping behemouth after he hosped 3 of my guys late Mon night.

don't even try to explain...nasty is almost a relative of ours.
(2009.Dec.09 09:48 AM)CrazyMatt Wrote: [ -> ]So little courage. With respect to those that are brave, for the most part your gangs do not reflect those few.

Really? How would you define courage?
Is anyone reading this crap?

no wonder thor left!

Just have a fight and some fun FFS.

Thank Fuck for Spacebird

CrazyMatt

(2009.Dec.09 09:58 AM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.09 09:48 AM)CrazyMatt Wrote: [ -> ]So little courage. With respect to those that are brave, for the most part your gangs do not reflect those few.

Really? How would you define courage?

Courage: Is intelligent, you know you may face defeat! At least you can say you fought you did not lay down, you fought with some honor!

Bravery: To not know the outcome but you pursued anyhow with some hope, this hope that you could succeed!

I see many cowards in this land however......
Courage: Challenging gangs smaller than you to a fight

Honor: Sticking to your word

Defined by SV Smile

CrazyMatt

Dingus= X-Pats 1 Man Army!
(2009.Dec.09 10:07 AM)CrazyMatt Wrote: [ -> ]Courage: Is intelligent, you know you may face defeat! At least you can say you fought you did not lay down, you fought with some honor!

Bravery: To not know the outcome but you pursued anyhow with some hope, this hope that you could succeed!

I see many cowards in this land however......

Or, I can continue towards my training/criming goals and not waste a day or two worth of AP/EP on hosping people.

Just sayin'
(2009.Dec.09 10:16 AM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]Or, I can continue towards my training/criming goals and not waste a day or two worth of AP/EP on hosping people.

Just sayin'

Can I continue to click monotonously all day or try to put all that training to use for a day.

CrazyMatt

To MrBlume, who can take me in combat.

One more for the I am too good to fight list!
(2009.Dec.09 10:05 AM)Moriarty Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone reading this drek?

no wonder thor left!

Just have a fight and some fun FFS.

Thank frag for Spacebird

Mort...

It's not fun.

Yes...

No wonder Thor left.

The ironic part, SV, is that you make the game UN-fun for most of the community. It's a wonder that more of us haven't quit due to your pompousness.

Just post when this BS is over. I'll sign back on then.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reference URL's