AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Behemoth [8431]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

JohnRambo

I think mothy made his point, but should stop now. Twisted

strt182

Quote: All he did was mess with me and say he likes messing with me.
and you want me to appologize and unblock you ? do i need to post all the mails we sent each other. If anything i think it should be you apologizing not for hosping me but for saying the stuff ya did about my daughter who has nothing to do with this game. Should i start a poll to see what AL thinks on who should appologize? if i go that route all mails that was sent will be posted. Better yet if it came down to them vote against me I'd walk away from this game thats how confident i am they would vote against you and think you should be the one to appologize.

Time Event Actions
3:55 pm Behemoth hospitalized you.
2:54 pm Behemoth hospitalized you.
12:26 pm Behemoth hospitalized you.
2:22 am Behemoth hospitalized you.
22.Nov.09 Behemoth hospitalized you.
22.Nov.09 RetardsAnnoyMe hospitalized you.
21.Nov.09 RetardsAnnoyMe hospitalized you.
21.Nov.09 Behemoth hospitalized you.
20.Nov.09 Behemoth hospitalized you.
20.Nov.09 Behemoth defeated you in a gang battle.
20.Nov.09 Villains Syndicate has declared war on your gang!

JohnRambo

Whats 20 hosp's between friends? Ive had more than that in a day I can tell ya that. Saying that I dished out 3x as many lmao.

Anyway, you 2 need to grow up and go your seperate ways. Someone lock the thread so it can help them ignore one another.
(2009.Nov.23 07:18 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]Someone lock the thread so it can help them ignore one another.
(2009.Nov.23 07:14 PM)strt182 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: All he did was mess with me and say he likes messing with me.
and you want me to appologize and unblock you ? do i need to post all the mails we sent each other. If anything i think it should be you apologizing not for hosping me but for saying the stuff ya did about my daughter who has nothing to do with this game. Should i start a poll to see what AL thinks on who should appologize? if i go that route all mails that was sent will be posted. Better yet if it came down to them vote against me I'd walk away from this game thats how confident i am they would vote against you and think you should be the one to appologize.

Time Event Actions
3:55 pm Behemoth hospitalized you.
2:54 pm Behemoth hospitalized you.
12:26 pm Behemoth hospitalized you.
2:22 am Behemoth hospitalized you.
21.Nov.09 Behemoth hospitalized you.
20.Nov.09 Behemoth defeated you in a gang battle.
20.Nov.09 Villains Syndicate has declared war on your gang!

Ooo. Looks pretty. Anyway, I'm clocking you for some online hospitalization of gang members, also. Or do you want to pull an UncleDave again? Make me look bad while making you look innocent and cute like puppies with flowers?

I guess you don't want this to end. Fine by me. You can be in the same boat as UncleDave.

PropositionJoe

Behemoth vs. Strt

All we need is for Deathwing to get involved and it would be a Perfect Storm.
Eddie, who the F shit on your tiny ego as a child? Your soooo power hungry and toss threats around to any lower level player ONLY left and right. Who in this game stands for these childish rants from a big bad bully? Funny how some on here keep tossing out "just be quiet" while a guy pisses on ya and tells you it's just raining? Geez, bend over and hope the loud mouthed bully brought some lube ehh?
What I don't get is how someone keeps failing in wit, intellect, argument and facts, yet still believes they are going to change the tone of things. Most people here have taken their ass whippings and gotten over it. Most of said people probably knew when to STFU and just take it like a man *or in my case a woman*. Shit happens. In your case YOU happened. You also happened to ME a couple months back where you kept trying to pound on me. No one is backing you up here. The whining is getting old.

And for the record. I DO hope you brought some lube. NaughtyNurse I may be most days, but for you there is NONE.
there's nothing to get. even with biff blocked, i lose my buzz reading this retardation.
Woot, who asked ya sweetie? It's a blog. If you are bored or tired of it, just like TV, don't look. You know ya want me honey! My charm and wit(less) are staring to win you over. I can tell. Man, sometimes I crack myself up (usually only myself, but who's keeping score).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's