AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Behemoth [8431]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Chymere

+1 Dusti

Not Tommi's #1 fan myself, but you need to get over it or storm off this game like a good little Diva. At this point, you're only making more enemies.
(2009.Nov.23 08:39 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]If you are bored or tired of it, just like TV, don't look.

Sounds like a plan. I'm just going to romp on you and Strt's gang. He can still apologize. You don't get the same luxury.

Done with this topic. Thanks for the fun. Make sure you get yourself checked for rips.
Please Tommitard. Please. I am sooooooooooo sorry I ruffled your delicate feathers. Man, if I didn't have another life this could be devistating. Oh, that's right, I do have another life. My house is larger than a 1 BR flat (no mansion, but when grandma farts I don't taste it in my steak in 10 seconds). I have a yard, a woman, a good job and yes, a life. Sorry Tommitard, you don't have any of these. 24/7 365 AL. Best wishes pal.

I know that will piss many lifers in here. I have already written off AL now, so spare the threats of hosp, lube, etc. Not a threat when I don't GAF.

I will continue to play fair the 30 seconds a day I get out of IC. lol
I have it on good word Tommi owns a dog and 17 mitch's.
(2009.Nov.23 09:18 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]I have it on good word Tommi owns a dog and 17 mitch's.

Dog? I can go in so many directions with that one.
(2009.Nov.23 09:20 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHdLXWf0G4E

Dude, you crack me up!!! Too funny. Just the avatar makes me smile!!!!
I just want to say that I remember life without kids, boyfriends and most responsibilities. I would probably be on AL more often if not for those responsibilities and I really feel sorry for the people that have to use arguments such as yours. Who really gives two flying shits if someone chooses to spend a good chunk of time online? Is it really THAT important to you? No matter where I go on the web someone is bringing up that lame insult and it really doesn't get better with time.
I think UR an online troll and your only purpose is to say ANYTHING . Nobody asked you into this "debate". You chose to open your yapper. In your opinion I am wrong. Fair enough. In my opinion you are wrong. Nuff said. Again, PLEASE tune out anytime honey.
blogfest'd

DISSIDENCE SUCKS!!

can we please close it now, weebay?
(2009.Nov.23 09:38 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]I think UR an online troll and your only purpose is to say ANYTHING . Nobody asked you into this "debate". You chose to open your yapper. In your opinion I am wrong. Fair enough. In my opinion you are wrong. Nuff said. Again, PLEASE tune out anytime honey.

Someone doesn't get the concept of a public forum Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's