AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Behemoth [8431]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

JohnRambo

25393 UncleDave 24 230 Hospitalized by Behemoth.
21429 -Souls- playa340d 19 167 Hospitalized by Behemoth.
10352 -Souls- strt182 30 135 Hospitalized by Behemoth.

Welcome back Carl
(2009.Nov.23 12:27 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]25393 UncleDave 24 230 Hospitalized by Behemoth.
21429 -Souls- playa340d 19 167 Hospitalized by Behemoth.
10352 -Souls- strt182 30 135 Hospitalized by Behemoth.

Welcome back Carl

Thanks, Biff Beef.
hahaha...he said Biff Beef!

strt182

well all who knows me knows I will take my hits like a man IF THERE IS A JUSTIFIABLE REASON behind it. He has no reason for this and is no better then the next bully.

It seems that this is what happens when some players get to a level and start getting bored with the game or cant find anything better to do.

And people wonder why some people dont donate more its for this reason right here that I dont not that i can afford to anyways.

JohnRambo

strt182 you could always join SW's and get connie/SB protection! Not that it amounts to that much, but its better than nothing.
(2009.Nov.23 01:03 PM)strt182 Wrote: [ -> ]well all who knows me knows I will take my hits like a man IF THERE IS A JUSTIFIABLE REASON behind it. He has no reason for this and is no better then the next bully.

It seems that this is what happens when some players get to a level and start getting bored with the game or cant find anything better to do.

And people wonder why some people dont donate more its for this reason right here that I dont not that i can afford to anyways.

Laughable. Honestly, been level 40 for a while, and I haven't really hospitalized anyone like this since before I joined Dissidence. Perhaps you should pull like they did; Donate as much money as you can so you can pass and blast the big bad bully.

Weebay

It's funny reading that Tommi, that was probably around 2 years ago almost to the day. I think the initial price was 3 million from Pullo to keep you in the hosp from around now until the new year.
By the time a few of us had passed you in strength I think you were already in the gang.
(2009.Nov.23 01:15 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]It's funny reading that Tommi, that was probably around 2 years ago almost to the day. I think the initial price was 3 million from Pullo to keep you in the hosp from around now until the new year.
By the time a few of us had passed you in strength I think you were already in the gang.

Marlo gave me a few blasts.

strt182

i could always just not log in also. Biff you know how I roll and thats not even an option ,Nothing against them though.
(2009.Nov.23 01:28 PM)strt182 Wrote: [ -> ]i could always just not log in also. Biff you know how I roll and thats not even an option ,Nothing against them though.

Or you could unblock my messages, apologize, and take a smack against your pride. I was going to give you the option yesterday, but I found myself unable to send messages.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's