AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Behemoth [8431]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
uncledave is a pervy name

are you a perv uncledave?
(2009.Nov.22 08:33 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]Yes Foley, I pushed all of his buttons and he snapped like a postal worker. lol. The guy is not a team player. Why be in a gang if the other around you don't have your back? I ALWAYS look in jail when I 1st log on to bust any teammates or friends I have on here. I ALWAYS send STIMS when asked (whether I have them on hand or I have to go buy a few). Blah blah blah. I didn't see that from Behemoth while with VS. He might be a great guy to some, but I never saw that side while in VS. It was always "who declared that war I need someone to bury my foot in their arse?". drek like that.

So there dang it!

He has busted me quite a few times when need be. Sent stims whenever he had them, or had the money to buy them. Also has used his medic powers on me quite a bit for whatever im willing to donate for them.
Ya know I know UD in RL for the most part and he is gonna just say it like it is, very blunt too. He is talking shit the same as you are. Just yanking chains. I will tell ya he aint no kid. lol
(2009.Nov.22 09:26 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]Ya know I know UD in RL for the most part and he is gonna just say it like it is, very blunt too. He is talking drek the same as you are. Just yanking chains. I will tell ya he aint no kid. lol

is uncledave a perv? that is my question for the guy with the pervy name
uncledave has only one niece, so everyone is safe. Wink j/k UD isnt a perv.....im pretty sure at least. Wink
(2009.Nov.22 09:33 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]uncledave has only one niece, so everyone is safe. Wink j/k UD isnt a perv.....im pretty sure at least. Wink

some young male player used to get uncledave into drama
he told me he was going to sick his uncledave on me

dave worked it out for this young idiot
UD seemed pretty cool to me
I guess I just don't take well to bullying, threats and intimidation, in real life or on this game. Never had. I wll open my yapper when provoked or in my opinion wronged. When someone openly posts threats for starting wars he disagreed with (never me) and hosp folks daily that he had a beef with, and now I am being threatened, I push back. It's like David and Goliath as I am a level 24, but pride won't allow me to cower and "obey". I think most people on here are the same. I may not have ANY couth when responding to these threats, I agree, but I can't just have someone step on me like that (even in a silly online game). Nuff said.
(2009.Nov.22 11:37 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I just don't take well to bullying, threats and intimidation, in real life or on this game. Never had. I wll open my yapper when provoked or in my opinion wronged. When someone openly posts threats for starting wars he disagreed with (never me) and hosp folks daily that he had a beef with, and now I am being threatened, I push back. It's like David and Goliath as I am a level 24, but pride won't allow me to cower and "obey". I think most people on here are the same. I may not have ANY couth when responding to these threats, I agree, but I can't just have someone step on me like that (even in a silly online game). Nuff said.

Well said.

JohnRambo

Behemoth was an absolute star when in Dissidence. He is fondly remembered, even to the point we have included him on our sig!

Moments in }DIS{tory:

- December 20, 2008 - Fourth gang to amass 100,000 gang points!
- February 5, 2009 - Behemoth left the gang. We all rejoiced!
- February 15, 2009 - Highest Average Damage per Attack - Post Valentines Hideout Attack Contest!
- July 6, 2009 - Third in overall Gang War points!
I have flamed and scorched Behemoth many times but overall reviewing our history he has been a smarter individual than most.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's