AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Behemoth [8431]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2009.Nov.23 09:48 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.23 09:38 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]I think UR an online troll and your only purpose is to say ANYTHING . Nobody asked you into this "debate". You chose to open your yapper. In your opinion I am wrong. Fair enough. In my opinion you are wrong. Nuff said. Again, PLEASE tune out anytime honey.

Someone doesn't get the concept of a public forum Rolleyes

no grammar fixes? disappointing. and @ sb +1
(2009.Nov.23 09:50 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.23 09:48 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.23 09:38 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]I think UR an online troll and your only purpose is to say ANYTHING . Nobody asked you into this "debate". You chose to open your yapper. In your opinion I am wrong. Fair enough. In my opinion you are wrong. Nuff said. Again, PLEASE tune out anytime honey.

Someone doesn't get the concept of a public forum Rolleyes

no grammar fixes? disappointing. and @ sb +1

Recently I've only corrected grammar in a post correcting grammar. 'Sides, if I were to correct every grammar error in this forum, I would never sleep! lol
-1 No self correct offered.
(2009.Nov.23 09:59 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]-1 No self correct offered.

Care to explain this rather confusing remark?
He's downranking himself for not correcting himself?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcNvoIOGi...re=related
Brug, that's what I meant to say dude!
I know. But awww f uck Dusti will be smokin you now. LOL
I don't care about CrustiWart. Sall good.
P.S. Are there any bridges left? lol
Sorry to barge back in, but I wanted to share a laugh, and a memory.

Sender : UncleDave [25393] online
Date : 23 November 09 @ 11:13:31 pm
Subject : (No Subject)

ALL targets are now VS. You and Mosq have left me no choice. I have intentionally NOT hit VS targets when open for extended perids today and you have INSISTED on hitting me twice after explaining my ONLY position to remain in this game with Mosq earlier. He and I have always been repectful. The only choice left is to it online VS when I can in retaliation. I had several opportunities and declined AFTER emailing Mosq. No response. His copitulation leves me no alternative. I still appreciate and find my fellow teammates sadly as targets ONLY in retaliation to th non-stop online hits from Behemoth. I will take my shots when open ONLY in retaliation. Nothing personal VS members. We were bros a few days ago. Sorry. Put yourself in the same light.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's