AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Behemoth [8431]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
lol Rambo!

BadLuck

(2009.Nov.22 06:35 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]"I might as well comment that there are about 500-1,000 active people? If that."

With people like you on here with the non-stop 24/7 hosp., no wonder people leave. Admin should address bullies like you. When a player is helpless against a more powerful player, hosp should be imited to 2 a day or something like that. Non-stop attacs by a player who is on here 16 hours a day will drive people to other games. I am not surprised many leave.

Again talking out of your ass.

The hosp option is there for a reason and when someone decides that they have justifiable reason, they use it. I've seen people kept in the hospital for weeks and still play, your argument fails.

I have no actual problems WITH YOU for the record, I'm just arguing against your failed, illogical argument. This thread to me is more of a whine thread when it's obviously not working in your favor.

In the past people have tried this and have wound up staying in the hospital even longer, i.e. stfu and let it go, dont login for a few days and you'll drop off the radar. Thats the best advice anyone can give you since it's obvious you're not willing to talk to Tommi.

JUSTJOHNNY

(2009.Nov.22 06:35 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]"I might as well comment that there are about 500-1,000 active people? If that."

With people like you on here with the non-stop 24/7 hosp., no wonder people leave. Admin should address bullies like you. When a player is helpless against a more powerful player, hosp should be imited to 2 a day or something like that. Non-stop attacs by a player who is on here 16 hours a day will drive people to other games. I am not surprised many leave.

you might be right ... we do need more players to stay ... this idea might help ... it's a thought
Whatever Bad. He has a whole list of players he hosp everyday all day. Check those in the hosp. This is this guy's MO. I am not the only player this guy hits over and over.
(2009.Nov.22 06:37 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]In mothys defence he is normally more restrained, I can only assume some mental breakdown has happened lol

Yeah. He rubbed my belly wrong and it made me snap like dry spaghetti.
(2009.Nov.22 02:34 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, you are a cute little monkey. Love the 1 br flat. Let me change my last statement. Get a job that pays more than minimum wage and you still need a girlfriend other than your left hand dude.

Do you EVER get off of your computer. I check in here and there and you are ALWAYS on. Does your mommy know you never leave your 1 br (lol)?

For the record the left hand should always be refereed to as Jill. I have no problem with you, you were a great team mate. From the gang mails I have read, you are in the wrong. Everybody else that tommi is constantly hospitalizing is justified, including you. (I do not know about souls though)

Nightwind

Yea, if enough people quit only the big will have them selves to pick to get their kicks from Evil
Yes Foley, I pushed all of his buttons and he snapped like a postal worker. lol. The guy is not a team player. Why be in a gang if the other around you don't have your back? I ALWAYS look in jail when I 1st log on to bust any teammates or friends I have on here. I ALWAYS send STIMS when asked (whether I have them on hand or I have to go buy a few). Blah blah blah. I didn't see that from Behemoth while with VS. He might be a great guy to some, but I never saw that side while in VS. It was always "who declared that war I need someone to bury my foot in their arse?". Crap like that.

So there dang it!
Several mails were sent back in retaliation. One of them announcing that I was poor and without my own personal stash of stims, which multiple people can back up.

Someone who doesn't follow the rules gets a yelling at. You mess up at work, the boss is going to get on your ass. I'm the assistant manager, someone messed up, and they came out clean with it. You, however, purposely broke the rules to teach me a lesson because I didn't send you stims when I couldn't.

Honestly, how dense can you get, Dave? Told you over and over again I didn't have stims, gave you a warning to leave on your own and you wouldn't get hospitalized after your stupid d ick-flap rant, and Mosq even asked you to leave after your ridiculousness. What did you do? Continue to defy. Continue to bury yourself with your luck. It might have blown over if you shut your hole after the first couple of messages and listened to Mosq, if not me.

Grow up. You're infantile, even more than myself when I get in the mood. You don't use your head. You remind me of myself before I went into Dissidence, where I pissed off everyone and made so many enemies, and right as I was leaving Dissidence by trying to prove a point by defying. It gets you absolutely nowhere. Take it from someone who's been there and, still, is stuck in that hole.
(2009.Nov.22 09:13 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Grow up. You're infantile, even more than myself when I get in the mood. You don't use your head. You remind me of myself before I went into Dissidence, where I miffed off everyone and made so many enemies, and right as I was leaving Dissidence by trying to prove a point by defying. It gets you absolutely nowhere. Take it from someone who's been there and, still, is stuck in that hole.

Truth'd!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's