AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Behemoth [8431]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2009.Nov.23 01:29 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.23 01:28 PM)strt182 Wrote: [ -> ]i could always just not log in also. Biff you know how I roll and thats not even an option ,Nothing against them though.

Or you could unblock my messages, apologize, and take a smack against your pride. I was going to give you the option yesterday, but I found myself unable to send messages.

More bullying. It's akin to "apologize on my terms, beg that the big bad bully leave you alone and I MAY grant you a reprieve". Honestly, that is just juvenile.
(2009.Nov.23 02:52 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]More bullying. It's akin to "apologize on my terms, beg that the big bad bully leave you alone and I MAY grant you a reprieve". Honestly, that is just juvenile.

You don't get the same treatment, and I'm not asking him to beg. He apologizes, he gets off the hook. All he did was mess with me and say he likes messing with me. You decided to make a big stink over 2 stims. You have more to worry about, now. Maybe ask someone for a large stim and make a thread about them, too.

JohnRambo

You guys need a Hitman!
(2009.Nov.23 03:11 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]You guys need a Hitman!

That's an idea. Pay Howl or RJ. Don't worry; I won't tell anyone.
(2009.Nov.23 02:59 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.23 02:52 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]More bullying. It's akin to "apologize on my terms, beg that the big bad bully leave you alone and I MAY grant you a reprieve". Honestly, that is just juvenile.

You don't get the same treatment, and I'm not asking him to beg. He apologizes, he gets off the hook. All he did was mess with me and say he likes messing with me. You decided to make a big stink over 2 stims. You have more to worry about, now. Maybe ask someone for a large stim and make a thread about them, too.

More threats. Honest to God, how old are you? lol Internet bullies in games and on forums are just so gay. No power in real life I guess. Common sense and decency illude this guy I guess. Here we go, now I MUST pay the price for disobedience and not paying respect to Eddie Haskell. lol That should be your new name Beh.
God, you're retarded. Don't know the difference between threats and statements. I'm telling you that you don't have a chance to get out of the situation you put yourself into. He does.

Get over yourself. You're not witty, you're not smart, and you're not going to win.
With intelligence and maturity like that I can see why you are one of the most added enemies in the entire game. Please oh please let me out. PLEASE. I beg you. You are the bestest and smartest and most kindest master ever known to rule in all of AL. Golly, I feel priveledged to to have you hosp me.
BTW, is that avatar of you or your gay lover? That looks like Boy George in pirate (arse pirate) garb. Yikes. Smooth white bottom boy. Flippin' yuck!!!!!!!
This thread was amusing, then I started getting annoyed. Uncle fails. Annoying uncle is annoying.
(2009.Nov.23 04:15 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.23 02:59 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]

More threats. Honest to God, how old are you? lol Internet bullies in games and on forums are just so gay. No power in real life I guess. Common sense and decency illude this guy I guess. Here we go, now I MUST pay the price for disobedience and not paying respect to Eddie Haskell. lol That should be your new name Beh.

it's elude bud. and tommi is a pretty good guy if you don't do something stupid. i read the mm's and talked to mosq. he very clearly told you to let it go but you kept going.

OnwardTowardTheGlory

(2009.Nov.23 04:59 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]With intelligence and maturity like that I can see why you are one of the most added enemies in the entire game. Please oh please let me out. PLEASE. I beg you. You are the bestest and smartest and most kindest master ever known to rule in all of AL. Golly, I feel priveledged to to have you hosp me.
BTW, is that avatar of you or your gay lover? That looks like Boy George in pirate (arse pirate) garb. Yikes. Smooth white bottom boy. Flippin' yuck!!!!!!!

I really don't know who you are, but all you're doing is repeating the same thing over and over which is even more damaging when people involved in the situation side against you. It's really not helping your cause, unless you're only trying to gain the support of yourself.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's