AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Remember When
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Nightwind

Back when I started AL was a really different game. There where a lot of Gangs just getting started that few even remember now. Pestilence was on top of the pile and Elms Gangs had close to to most gangs in AL.
See what you can remember and post it here.
Does anyone remember Hitmen?
Pullo and Loki made life in the Hospital a way of life for lots of guys.
i remember when i first started, the highest guy was lvl 30, i asked him for some cash and got 5k, it made my day haha

shadowinc

mine was with the bringers of the dawn gangs, sorrow was prez and helped me alot,we had the 499ers, pest , super vills and the bad family was the top gangs, wars was fought by hosping for respect points, those was the days
i remember the bad's lol, they were good back in there day. but i dont remember much else Sad. i would of been in year 8 back then, in year 11 now lmao
I remember being hated back then as much as now.
I remember the days in Valgrid GBZ,a great gang lead by Acooper,
I remember the BigRod day.
I remember MudPies and his replys on forum.
I dont remember shiit!

TheGeek

The Elders ruled with an iron fist. Lostangel, Chris, Sarge, SamIAm etc.

Matt hated Chris... I don't know if that ever changed.

The Theafers still had a North, South, East and West division.

Gangs could be, and often were, destroyed.
I remember getting farmed by SV in a gang I ran called cradle of filth/later cradle... they would hit me 1-2 times a day regular but hit as many as 4 times in one day...

SV was runnen through hideouts with a vengance once the code changed.

When I got to pestilence we warred 40 times a day so I realized how few worthy gangs they really were to hit.

I remember the old code and reaping respect all night as gangs slept. that was fun!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's