AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Remember When
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2009.Sep.01 06:22 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Sep.01 04:22 PM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]hmmm guess your super trooper days escape you. no matter, keep it real bro

smoke another one...one thing i can remember in this game is who deserves some pay back when it comes to it. if you claim that you farmed my gang way back when, then start paying rj and howl now.

+1
I think me and Trooper had our run ins in the past..I'm pretty sure. I'm waiting for the favor to be returned in full.
(2009.Sep.01 07:24 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]I remember when this guy # 3529 CornestoreJunkie hosp some SV's and Pun open the bounty against him,I remember when he (CSJ) hosp Wraithlord ,when he retired and gone forever....

Grabtindy didn't retire............To bad he couldn't stick around.

I wanted to rub his nose in it.......
(2009.Sep.01 06:22 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Sep.01 04:22 PM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]hmmm guess your super trooper days escape you. no matter, keep it real bro

smoke another one...one thing i can remember in this game is who deserves some pay back when it comes to it. if you claim that you farmed my gang way back when, then start paying rj and howl now.

Put the roids down bro, it was a compliment to your achievement.... damn them things make you angry.

buuddha

(2009.Sep.01 09:02 PM)hardasgranite Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Sep.01 07:24 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]I remember when this guy # 3529 CornestoreJunkie hosp some SV's and Pun open the bounty against him,I remember when he (CSJ) hosp Wraithlord ,when he retired and gone forever....

Grabtindy didn't retire............To bad he couldn't stick around.

I wanted to rub his nose in it.......
i thought grabtindy made the forums somewhat interesting.
(2009.Sep.01 10:56 PM)buuddha Wrote: [ -> ]i thought grabtindy made the forums somewhat interesting.

And MudPie....

LE:who remember when Indy District was Wrangler Territory and C and his gang hosp the people who not pay for them health???...Smile
(2009.Sep.01 02:45 PM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]Remember when spacebird wasnt so tuff and used to get farmed....lol

yea, sweet compliment.

and i don't remember ever having run-ins with you, behemoth. other than a few word exchanges in the forums which i hardly take seriously.
I thought I hospitalized you a few times for giving someone some crap. I think it was Bad2DeBone and his 'son'.
if so, you didn't leave a lasting impression.
I try not to. I get in, get out. End of story. :O
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's