AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Remember When
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2009.Aug.31 01:54 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]i remember when i started, i couldnt beat one 499er. now, there isnt one that can beat me.

Yes... I have that same memory Smile funny how it works...

Actually, a couple can still win here and there... but they would loose the majority
When I started, I remembered when Dark Matter and Super Villain became Ally.

That put a stop on the Valhalla and Dark Matter Hospitalization war.

biffbaffboff

(2009.Aug.31 01:54 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]I remember when Biff was cool.....wait no I don't Razz
I remember when Dingus was an all talk no action type of guy...wait he still is!
I remember when SK owned himself.
(2009.Aug.31 02:14 PM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]When I started, I remembered when Dark Matter and Super Villain became Ally.

That put a stop on the Valhalla and Dark Matter Hospitalization war.

We were not in a hosp war at the time. but we were all going at it soon after...

You were prolly just a pup and didn't know what was going down Smile

BSOXXX

Im not that old, but one of my most memorable things, is CarlWeathers and the Redwing Academy hitting me online all the time.....
It wasnt long before i was hospitalizing them....
OHHHH those were the days..........

biffbaffboff

I remember when silversurfer was a bad ass.He just went and dissolved somewhere.
(2009.Aug.31 02:43 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]I remember when silversurfer was a bad arse.He just went and dissolved somewhere.

Oh yeh.. and a huge mouth on that guy as well... He took loosing fits to all new levels...

I kinda miss hitting him Sad

took a lot of hard work to get passed him.

biffbaffboff

Yeah SS could throw a tantrum or 3 lol ahahah was fun to watch him lose it.
(2009.Aug.31 02:45 PM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]took a lot of hard work to get passed him.

He was a milestone for me too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's