AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Remember When
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
As for my headiness it is non stop. But all are welcome to partake in my headiness therefore putting me into a higher rank of headiness than most.
awww, somebody's expanding their vocabulary.

:::thinks he won't press his luck on comprehension:::
LOL. Headiness is a big word for you? This is the first occasion I've had to use it. I think I like it Wink
depending on the time of day, heady could be considered a difficult word for me. hell, look at the way i spelled ecstasy this morning. though i did get the major parts of the name correct.... the M, O and E. and we all know that stands for "much better than phish."

you gotta admit that you love jawing as much, if not more, than i do. maybe zen can set up a separate forum (battleground forum, per se) so we don't have to ruin so many threads...on second thought, it's probably better off this way.
Eek
I remember when Awakened Lands National Guard Hospitalized and ENTIRE gang for trying to take over a district
(2009.Sep.04 10:14 PM)Eaglefreak Wrote: [ -> ]I remember when Awakened Lands National Guard Hospitalized and ENTIRE gang for trying to take over a district

Who were day?
(2009.Sep.04 10:14 PM)Eaglefreak Wrote: [ -> ]I remember when Awakened Lands National Guard Hospitalized and ENTIRE gang for trying to take over a district

Yur old! *snickers*

cheetah

(2009.Sep.01 12:39 PM)chance Wrote: [ -> ]Remember when I got drunk and sent out mass mails that were dirty and made no sense?

I think I can find the very best one in my archives, let me look....

Cash can be accepted to stop me from looking. JK, You know I won't, but that was CLASSIC! Still makes me laugh!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's