AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Remember When
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thor

(2009.Aug.31 07:13 PM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]Lets see he was a black belt,
Damn! I knew I forgot 1...
Let's not forget Chuck.

BigUncleC

Yeah I remember back when ThePunk and Misfit where in SV and beat my ass online and talked shit all the time......the shit talking never changed but now I attack those hoes on a regular basis just to pass the timeTwisted
I remember when Triadboy posted in some off-site forum that AL was just a game he made "in his spare time" Eek

I remember Sam I Am's donation... the very first donation the game ever had. We had an appreciation day for it the following year lol.

And who can forget the new server switch about a year ago. Been pretty stable ever since. Our uptime record for the old server was 38 days. This new server we are padding our uptime record (check the newspaper).

BadLuck

Quote:Server Uptime : 252 days, 3 hours, 35 minutes
(2009.Sep.01 03:21 AM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]I remember when Triadboy posted in some off-site forum that AL was just a game he made "in his spare time" Eek

I remember Sam I Am's donation... the very first donation the game ever had. We had an appreciation day for it the following year lol.

And who can forget the new server switch about a year ago. Been pretty stable ever since. Our uptime record for the old server was 38 days. This new server we are padding our uptime record (check the newspaper).

I remeber when Dingus joined the game and made my life complete!

Edit'd
I remember when this guy # 3529 CornestoreJunkie hosp some SV's and Pun open the bounty against him,I remember when he (CSJ) hosp Wraithlord ,when he retired and gone forever....
(2009.Aug.31 06:31 PM)Thor Wrote: [ -> ]By show of hands :

- All those he told he was 6'10, 400 lbs
- All those he told he was a plumber, an army guy, a policeman, a driver, an electrician, a mechanic, a mailman and much more careers...
- He had cancer, then the next week his son had cancer, I think his wife also had 1 of those for about 2 weeks.
- He threatened to kick their arse if they didn't do what he said.
- He told them he was worth 3.5 mils and could buy his way to the top if he wanted but didn't care enough to do it.
- Tried to scam you or a person you know with credits or buying stuff from a friend (this 1 is gonna be the most popular I think!!)
- Said he would never do any of the above again and did it the very next day

*Raises his hand multiple times*
Twisted

forgot musician

(2009.Aug.31 12:42 PM)Rafallol Wrote: [ -> ]I remember time when gangs wars were gangs wars and Pimpstars the best gang ever
Rolleyes honestly, ya'll were bunch of (insert foul word here). I had more issues with ya'll back then then I ever did with the Elders.

I remember the good old days of........oh nevermind, they are gone!
i remember when mugs were done just after a bust done by the same player...
I still do the bust and mug from time to time Jonny
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's